Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    I meant no disrepect in my comment Wayne, i hope you know that
    I didn't think you did at all buddy. I was just letting him know that he better watch his wording in future posts!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I didn't think you did at all buddy. I was just letting him know that he better watch his wording in future posts!

10-4
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

KAPPA MY FRiEND,A SINCERE APOLOGY TO WHAT I SAID EARLIER,PARDON ME SIR BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY GREY POUPON ?
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

sorry but this is killing me

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
          Toke on a bud and you'll feel better....:christmas

Pakalolo AAALLLRRRIIGGHHT!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Hey Kappa please change your aviator....what is that girl 12 years old???????

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              Tony, i hope you didnt take that as an insult on your intelligence cause that most certainly was not my intention. I know how that cat operates, seen him before do the same shit. I also have told Chuck to blow off the haters at other sites, but when they come to BC and mock him after a GOY major loss, thats shit. IMO

Tony, were tight and will continue to be, take care buddy

i know....thats why i did the ha ha!!! always goofin my brotha!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                i know....thats why i did the ha ha!!! always goofin my brotha!!
                I feel the love flowing.... TTT, please don't say that to Bover..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                  I feel the love flowing.... TTT, please don't say that to Bover..
                  that dude scares me!!!

Comment

let's all remember one thing

i read alot of the replies and i understand them all...I don't post much but i would like to say one thing. we all get pissed after getting our asses kicked. if we vent on here, people should accept it and understand. myself, i lost alot of money this week i should not have.... i won 2 out of about 15 games. sadly, this includes the 500 GOY today. i am sitting here stunned tonight.

so if someone vents in frustration, let's all just remember when we had to give the book more than we wanted to..

this is still the best website i know of.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfalicious
                      i read alot of the replies and i understand them all...I don't post much but i would like to say one thing. we all get pissed after getting our asses kicked. if we vent on here, people should accept it and understand. myself, i lost alot of money this week i should not have.... i won 2 out of about 15 games. sadly, this includes the 500 GOY today. i am sitting here stunned tonight.

so if someone vents in frustration, let's all just remember when we had to give the book more than we wanted to..

this is still the best website i know of.
                      i do not think anyone has a problem venting, but the person who places the bet or/and decides to follow a capper it his utlimately his responsibility and i do not think anyone should go into a persons thread and rail them...That is JMHO.....Now if someone wants to say the motherfucking Giants (like i would say today since i bet them for $300)..that is okay....Guys who post here do it as a service and favor to us......Negativity towards them can only have adverse effects....

Comment

i do not think anyone has a problem venting, but the person who places the bet or/and decides to follow a capper it his utlimately his responsibility and i do not think anyone should go into a persons thread and rail them...That is JMHO.....Now if someone wants to say the motherfucking Giants (like i would say today since i bet them for $300)..that is okay....Guys who post here do it as a service and favor to us......Negativity towards them can only have adverse effects....

I totally agree with that statement
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

I think my man Kappa has been saving that comment since last week and waited till today to take his stab. In Kappa's mind he is just returning the favor from what he thought was a cheap shot at him last week

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                            I think my man Kappa has been saving that comment since last week and waited till today to take his stab. In Kappa's mind he is just returning the favor from what he thought was a cheap shot at him last week

PEACE
                            BINGO!! At least someone on here remembers Chuck throwing "knives" into me. They were just my opinions to a post, not even plays, yet Chuck still felt the need to rub it in?? You're not so innocent yourself Chuckie!! Thread is attached below for those who missed it....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=100692
                            Last edited by Kappa; 07-31-2006, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kappa
                              BINGO!! At least someone on here remembers Chuck sticking "knives" into me. They were just my opinions to a post, not even plays, yet Chuck still felt the need to rub it in?? You're not so innocent yourself Chuckie!! Thread is attached below for those who missed it....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=100692
                              ok, i see where this may be coming from....I do not recall it.....I think in the best interest of everyone that it should be called even now and let's just go about our business.....JMHO

Comment

ok, i see where this may be coming from....I do not recall it.....I think in the best interest of everyone that it should be called even now and let's just go about our business.....JMHO
                                That's all I wanted. Chuck gave me a shot and I shot back. That's it. I really don't wish him any harm or any bad luck. I don't know him and don't wish to know him. He took an unfair shot at me after the MODS had resolved our differences. We agreed to ignore each other on this board and I complied with that. He did not and took a shot at me in someone else's thread. I think we're even now.

Good luck on your big play tomorrow Chuck. I hope things turn around for you, honestly, because when you win it seems the whole board wins. And that's the most important part here, winning money!!

Kappa

Comment

Working...
                                X