Kappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kappa
    I was being sincere Chuck. Were you not on a tear right after the all star break?? Like you said, you made me realize that there is money to be made betting on FAVs. And with that being said I started tailing your plays and winning like everyone else here.

My reply was just to say thanks for winning plays in the past while you're going through a tough spot right now. I'm sure you'll turn it around. You've given this board alot of winners and no one should forget that. I really just wanted to say thanks, did not mean any harm whatsoever.

Kappa
    I appologize for my comments... Maybe we can start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
      I might be a SUCKER too chuck but the post seemed sincere!

Comment

NOT:christmas

Comment

Originally posted by TheFranchise21
          I hope you are not lying to make up for your past post.

He's lying, this way he looks like he didnt mean anything and avoids getting banned for bashing. Have to hand it to him, he's a slick one
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

This is all too much for my head right now ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I might be a SUCKER too chuck but the post seemed sincere!

Your not a sucker but he was bashing, read my other post in this thread, guys like him can bash someone and look like there little angels. JMO for what thats worth
              [email protected]

Comment

This is all too much for my head right now ...
                Toke on a bud and you'll feel better....:christmas

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  Tony, he was stabbing chuck, its called passive agression. Its what tools like him use so they dont get banned, see how it fooled you. Some people are really good at insulting you while it looks like you got a compliment. I agree Chuck, fuck him and the horse he road in on
                  JC-

so are you using it on me when you say i was fooled??? ha ha.....is this cruel torture being used on me and insinuating i am stupid since i missed it?? ha ha

to be honest JC...i try not to pay too much attention to guys like that and i think Chuck has to let it go....It is obviously effecting him lately.....he has written long explanations about his system, when i believe it is not necessary at all....His credibility has been cemented long ago.....These types of replies keeps these guys going.....

My advice if anyone cares.....Enjoy betting and making picks and if people do not like it....Their problem..

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Your not a sucker but he was bashing, read my other post in this thread, guys like him can bash someone and look like there little angels. JMO for what thats worth

Well, if it was a "Mistake", the next one will be the last.

Comment

Toke on a bud and you'll feel better....:christmas

LOL ... Maybe that's why it's already too much for my head!

Comment

I agree this guy was not feeling for Chuck he was mocking him. Throw that mother fucker out.
                        MLB Picks
                        27-32
                        NFL Picks
                        1-0

Red Hot Plays
                        4-1

All Picks are one unit, Red Hot 5

Comment

Chuck, you're always one of the cappers I check and follow. Like someone said, we're all, or at least most of us, are adults and can make our own decisions on plays. You're always posting more winners than losers so a person would be a fool to not follow you. Continued success my man.

Comment

No worries Chuck. I know we have differences on here and will probaby never be the best of buds. But you remain a huge asset to this board with your daily plays. Your long standing record and reputation will attest to that.

It just seems no matter what I say or reply it always get me in trouble here??? All I wanted to say was thanks and even that I couldn't do without trouble brewing. I could have easily chimed in yesterday or the day before when that whole micklittle thing happened. That was a waste of time for everyone on this board.

Onwards and upwards with your plays Chuck!!

Kappa

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              JC-

so are you using it on me when you say i was fooled??? ha ha.....is this cruel torture being used on me and insinuating i am stupid since i missed it?? ha ha

to be honest JC...i try not to pay too much attention to guys like that and i think Chuck has to let it go....It is obviously effecting him lately.....he has written long explanations about his system, when i believe it is not necessary at all....His credibility has been cemented long ago.....These types of replies keeps these guys going.....

My advice if anyone cares.....Enjoy betting and making picks and if people do not like it....Their problem..

Tony, i hope you didnt take that as an insult on your intelligence cause that most certainly was not my intention. I know how that cat operates, seen him before do the same shit. I also have told Chuck to blow off the haters at other sites, but when they come to BC and mock him after a GOY major loss, thats shit. IMO

Tony, were tight and will continue to be, take care buddy
                              [email protected]

Comment

Well, if it was a "Mistake", the next one will be the last.

I meant no disrepect in my comment Wayne, i hope you know that
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X