Anyone know anything about Collegio football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know anything about Collegio football

I saw this posted at another site, its supossed to be something that is like 30.00$$ that you download and they say it has so much info for all 119 Div CFB teams that its a great capping tool. I will post the link if anyone wants it. Would like some feed back from any BC members if they have used it

Thanks John
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

bump
    [email protected]

Comment

????

never heard of it but it sounds interesting...maybe guys could chip in and split results

Comment

I was curious about this too...it looks pretty damn good and $30 is cheap, I just want to hear from somebody that has used it to see if it is stable and has all the features it says.

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
          I was curious about this too...it looks pretty damn good and $30 is cheap, I just want to hear from somebody that has used it to see if it is stable and has all the features it says.

I downloaded the free version from last year, but couldnt navigate it very well, i think i will get the 2007 version and i will post here what i think
          [email protected]

Comment

You can get the free version from 2006 here:

http://www.tucows.com/preview/376330

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I downloaded the free version from last year, but couldnt navigate it very well
              need i say more

Comment

I've used it in the past and it has a ton of stats, but there is something that I can't put my finger on that I just don't like. It has a ton of data, but I think it they could do far more as far as sorts and presentation.
                Every
                Villain
                Is
                Lemons

Comment

Working...
                X