No announcement yet.

I have an honest question,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick-on my own, I think I was disciplined I could do so-sso, but I have a tendency when I lose to try to get money back too soon, and as you know that is a recipe for disaster because when you lose you are not thinking clearly in your analysis of games.
    I know in my case for various reasons the losing will feed on itself and I might play a game I should not and conversely lay off a game I should play.
    In any case threads like this help because many of folks up here are on a more even keel, and this kind of thinking keeps me in check and helps to minimize losses and makes gains even better.
    Sure hope above is clear, and I for one am also thankful for folks who post here.

Comment

GoldV

I know you make me money!!! Keep it up.
      Last edited by stev; 07-05-2003, 01:27 PM.

http://www.squiresinn.net

I am proud to be paying taxes in the United States. The only thing is - I could be just as proud for half the money.

Comment

GV, I thank you for the posting!!! I myself play about 75% of your plays!!! Sometimes all, sometimes less!!! Baseball is not my sport, I enjoy, just like to take a Break in the summer time and spend with family!!! I would be happy if you just posted the games!!! It takes alot of time to do the write ups but I do appreciate it!!! People use to tell me to give a reason but sometimes you just don't have the time and alot of info. comes in late and some just can't be posted, that's why I understand why *** post so late but that's how it is!!! I appreciate your plays and I hope you know, I always wish you the Best!!! Wish you the Best today and always!!! Now, where are your plays? Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Knock?

What kind of info comes in late to affect your play?
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Mostly Smart Money!!! Not that smart money wins all the time but I would still rather be on the same side than not!!! Other reasons also but mainly Smart Money, usually in Basketball and football will know ahead of time but not always!!! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
            X