wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood

wood is a piece of shit.. man this guy can kill you every time he pitches.. hall of fame one week, triple a the next.. down 6-1 he walks the bases loaded.. what an ass hole

wood is overrated. . .

. . . gambling wise, I mean. The Cubs were -175 today. -175??? A team that has scored nine runs in its last four games, lost something like 10 of 12 and is surpassed only by the Dodgers in offensive futility?

LA and the Cubs are routinely put out by the books as enormous home and road favorites because of their pitching, but even average MLB teams will find ways to get runners in scoring position and get them over the plate. You have to score to win. Today, the Cubs have one run so far against a guy that has an ERA over 6 in his last 3 outings. They're down 7-1. Wood certainly didn't help by having so-so stuff today, but I jumped on St. Louis on that price. I refuse to lay -150 or greater with the Cubbies.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

I jumped all over the Cards as well. Wood always is a high price for his "potential" to dominate a game.

Liked the Cards because their bats finally woke up yesterday and headed to the hitter friendly Wrigley.

Still not over yet though.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

genius

everybody's a genius when it's 6-1. post these Before 3 PM & you'll get some credit. i'm a life long cadinal fan and didn't take them bec. they've been shit recently and bec of wood's potential. However , i respect cards potential. stayed away. MOVE on
        bobbyv

Comment

bobbyv,

Please check my 12 PM post in which I stated my 4 plays today. Of these 4 plays, I have the Cards listed. Please check the posts before making cooments about plays.

It is now 7-5 Cards in the 8th. Cards forgot that this is a 9 inning game.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

i'm sorry (nt)

nm
            bobbyv

Comment

Working...
            X