No announcement yet.

Friday's Firecrackers (or todays picks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Firecrackers (or todays picks)

8 Wins 2 Loses yesterday and a plus 4.03 Units.
    18-3 past two days and up 17 plus Units

THE FOURTH OF JULY PICKS:

DET/KC (O)10 (CORNEJO/GEORGE)
    SEATT -1.5@ -125 (GARCIA)
    MINN -145 (REED)
    *ROCKS/BREWS (O)10 (COOK/BURBA)
    ASTRO -128 (VILLONE/BENSON)
    D-RAYS +132 (ZAMBRANO)
    *ARZ +100 (BATISTA/ISHI)
    SF -118 (FOPPERT/PEAVEY)

That's it for now and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE FOURTH OF JULY!! GoldV

THIS O.M.L.'s 4 U!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Goldvike-What do *'s mean next to picks, a double play?
    Thanks

Comment

Yes

That right Savage....the Arz and total on the Rocks are 2 Unit plays. GOOD LUCK on your plays today/night! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I love the Diamondbacks tonight. The Dodger offense is pathetic.

Good luck,
        John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

I agree John

The one thing I really like about the game is the pitching matchup...Ishi has that terrible tendency to issue walks and the kids pitching for ARZ are making everyone forget about the Schilling and Johnson injuries! That will translate into runs for Arz the easy way. Plus squared the Dodgers can not score of late and their pitching staff is starting to get weary because of the lack of run support and it is showing!

NICE HIT ON PITT TODAY TOO! I went the other way and took the (L)......I was also a micrometer away from making the Twins my GOM but after the ejections (THAT DID NOT HAPPEN) last night I was afraid there would be a bunch tonight plus the Twins bats have been a little too quiet. But I did see where Reed drilled Crisp on the opening of the game in retribution from the Sabathia PURE GARBAGE pitching last night. Anyway......

I AM WITH YOU ON THE SNAKES AND GOOD LUCK (PLUS THANKS TO YOU AND WAYNE FOR THE CFL PICKS!)

GoldV

Comment

GoldV...

Nice hit on the D Rays. You have got to love Billy Koch!

John
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

Thanks!

I always thougt he was a load at OAK! NOW there's a trade that I thought was two teams with closer problems merely MOVING their problems to the other team. Which one got the worst of it I guess time will tell.......My bet winning was actually based on the Rays Zambrano being much better right now than "Bart Harry Colon". The Sphinter Meister has given up a lot runs of late butt (No Bart Colon Joke intened) Zambrano has been stellar on a team with no power. Manuel is also a HUGE liability as a manager in comparison to Pinella.....but that is JMHO!!

By the way...BONDS for the Giants IS AWESOME....I am impressed!! What an incredible hitter!

You have a very nice 2 - 0 start today with 2 pending.

GO SNAKES!! GOOD LUCK JOHN and thanks again for the CFL picks!! It is early but Sask is up 14-3 in the second quarter AND they are gettijng the points.

GoldV

:D :tongue: :D

Comment

Nice Work....

We got the Snakes and the Giants late! Keep up the great work, I always look foward to your posts!

John
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Working...
                X