Spears Monday LAA/TB Matchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Monday LAA/TB Matchup

Been struggling a bit- didn't get the Phils last night but recouped on the under. I am at 29 units ahead (solid June) (horrible Feb.)and have tried a dozen systems from sites on my own - with no advantage being seen. I have doubled up on occasion to minimize losses and it has luckily worked out. My capping this year is better than my first but much more time consuming than I would like. Following the good cappers on the site - has not hurt me either.

Tonight LAA/Tampa Bay Under 5- 5 innings

I looked at all games and came away with the impression that I will also parlay Detroit and LAA ML as well. This Under, however, comes from TB's record on Monday nights and the varying trends directly associated. Both pitchers had rough outings and I figure most will be on the over (Haven't looked). I am playing the 5 inning line as both lost it around that time in their previous game. Though the trends are meant for game purposes- I feel the greater value is in the 5 inning play. Good Luck if you tag along.

About the pitchers:

John Lackey had a number of streaks halted in his last start.
    Lackey (8-6, 2.93 ERA) compiled 30 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings before allowing five runs in the fifth inning of Wednesday's 6-4 loss to Cleveland. He lasted only 4 2/3 innings in that outing after turning in six consecutive quality starts. Prior to Thursday, Lackey also had won four straight starts.

Amid the streaks, Lackey pitched a five-hitter with 10 strikeouts in a 4-0 win against Tampa Bay on July 14, improving to 5-1 with a 2.66 ERA in seven lifetime starts against the Devil Rays. Lackey has posted a 2.17 ERA on the road this season but owns a 6.57 ERA in 12 1/3 career innings at Tropicana Field.

Jae Seo (0-4, 4.56) would like to end a streak when he makes his fifth start as a member of the Devil Rays. Acquired in a trade from the Los Angeles Dodgers last month, Seo has lost his last six decisions, dating to May 22.

In a 7-2 loss at Minnesota last Wednesday, Seo allowed seven runs and 11 hits in 5 2/3 innings. Tampa Bay has managed a total of just four runs in his first four starts with the club.

The Angels have won five straight games against Tampa Bay.

Play Under - All teams where the total is 8.5 to 10 (TAMPA BAY) - after a game where they had 4 or less hits, starting a pitcher who was rocked for 7 or more runs last outing.
    (79-36 since 1997.) (68.7%, +39.5 units. Rating = 3*)

TAMPA BAY is 11-2 UNDER (+8.7 Units) in home games when playing on Monday over the last 2 seasons.
    The average score was TAMPA BAY 3.5, OPPONENT 4.2 - (Rating = 1*)
    Last edited by Spearit; 07-24-2006, 11:19 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Goodluck today Spear!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

gl Spear

Comment

Note: also played 9 innings. Left off the parlay.

Comment

Good luck spear...I love all the information. Nice write up.

Comment

GL today Spearit!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Angels just might light up Seo early for a bunch of runs.......Seo allowing a BA of .286........above the 265 avg.........

Angels Hit 99 HR's. allowed 97
              TB hit 126 HR's, allowed 100........

hope you pull it in----gutsy call in my opinion....Both pitchers have to be on for this to happen.........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I think Lackey will hold his end of the bargain, Seo is gonna make this interesting for you - good luck Spear!

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

GL Spear, I like the idea of playing the D'Rays team total under.
                    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
                    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
                    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
                    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
                    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Good Luck
                      THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

gl spearit!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
                        NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
                        MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Good Luck my friend

Comment

Good luck Spearit
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Well Spearit- once again goes down for the count- Seo aka meatball just gave up the homer in the 5th- TP was right- Kapt was right. Seo is a meatball. Good Luck to everyone tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X