No announcement yet.

Picks For Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear that, Garcia had turned his whole season around in the last month and Seattle is a great road team that should have lit up the Rangers. I guess that's why they call it gambling. As long as the good nights come more often than the bad ones you will always be in the game of gambling but nights like tonight are frustrating..... like the White Sox cruisin and a 3 Run Walk Off in the 9th to lose by 1.

I don't dwell on these nights though i brush them off and get excited about Tomm.

To Carl Crawford, The Angels pitching staff, and why not the Texas bullpen 0 ER's

Comment

B.C. is looking good up 14-0.:D

Comment

Thank you wayne, I will try to keep that in mind. But I may try my hand at other sports like Auto Racing or Golf. Anyone know a good handicapper for those sports. Time for me to change. Still gonna play a little diamond but looking for a change.

Thank you tho wayne, tryin to keep my spirits high.
        Last edited by VooDoo; 07-04-2003, 11:21 PM.

Comment

VooDoo, i bet on everything and have Won 5 straight in the Wnba ( a push tonight) and i give Nascar picks for every race and usually give 2 drivers per race. I have picked 7 Winners in 16 races and i'm up BIG for the season. With 43 Drivers in every race picking the Winner is not always easy but all you have to do is pick 1 Winner every 7 to 8 races to break even in the sport and we are way ahead of those numbers.Golf i only bet the Majors but had the Winner at 25-1 in the last one and i really bet on everything and have only lost money in one sport and that was the NBA (157-168) but even Arena football and the CFL have been BIG Winners for me so stick around the board and you will have many fun items to wager on.

Wayne

Comment

17-0 BC 10:52 2nd YAY so far so good just keep on rollin lions :D
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

17-3 B.C.
              30-11 Sask.

Both looking good for now anyway.:D :D

Comment

5-5 -7.31 Units losing our Big play and the White Sox either of which would have put us on the + side.

2-0 in the CFL

Back today with some nice Winners.:D

Comment

Working...
                X