Cruisin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruisin...

Did you grab StL on a pseudo semi System play today?? I hopped on it with the over when the lines came out but went a lot less than normal because of the "matchup" and the low line. Just curious....best of luck!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Glad you got on that Cards play, I was hoping you did. Had an early day today and didn't get the play in, but glad it won even though it was a bit lower line, still a strong thing to watch, and hoping to cash in on something on Sunday.

Congrats on your hot streak!
    Good luck!

Comment

Sunday it is then!

There is one very good side and one very good total shaping up tomorrow! Hope I get a chance to put them out before go time if the major players don't change out.

Have you by chance noticed the odds of the so called anti-system hitting? Meaning a superior team vs an inferior team (record wise) as dog about to be swept be it road or home? Again...a rare system play but the most recent was the Braves.......they do happen....just not that often......Anyway....until Sunday then and..

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU and keep on "Cruisin"!! GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

No I haven't noticed that system, hmmm....sounds like another
        thing to keep an eye on--if you happen to see any of those plays, would appreciate the post.

Will be looking for your plays in the a.m. good luck!
        Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X