• Show
Clear All

• MLB Tuesday: Two Overs

YTD 36-29 +9.64 units
    all plays 1*
    Dogs 15-12 +7.86 units
    Faves 15-12 +7.86 units
    Totals 11-11 -0.89 units

I've been in a rut since last Sunday when Jeff Gordon pushed Matt kenseth out of the lead and cost me a +600 win. Last baseball post was Friday nite when Trevor Hoffman who never blows saves (but blew the all-star game) blew a save for the Padres. But I like my two plays tonight A LOT. Bounceback, I hope.

1* Braves/Cardinals OVER 10 (-110)
    Cardinals were humiliated at home last nite and may take it out against Hudson, who I think is the worst starting pitcher in major league baseball this year. His 6-8 record obscures the fact that he gets shelled in every outing. His ERA is 8.57 the last five starts. As for the Braves, the OVER is a no-brainer. Atlanta has gone over the total 12 of the last 13! It gets better. The Braves have scored 51 runs in their last four games and 100 runs in their last nine!

1* Phillies/Padres OVER 8 1/2 (-130)
    Four of Madson's last five starts have been just awful. When these two teams played in Philly last week he gave up eight hits in five innings with three walks besides. Hensley was hammered in his last start and has a 6.16 ERA his last five starts. But the key to the play is that San Diego's bullpen has been nightmarish. The Padres have given up 51 runs the last five games. Philadelphia has scored 26 the last three games. SD has gone over five in a row.

Bring em in Grizzly!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      ...Hudson, who I think is the worst starting pitcher in major league baseball this year.
      And Russ Ortiz is the best.
      Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
      NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
      NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
      NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
      NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Good Luck Gris
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Gl
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

best of luck Gris,get on a hot roll

Comment

Correction:

In posting my record, I idiotically typed in the same stats for favorites as dogs.

My correct stats for faves are: 10-6 +2.67 units.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                Correction:

In posting my record, I idiotically typed in the same stats for favorites as dogs.

My correct stats for faves are: 10-6 +2.67 units.
                have another

Comment

Working...
                X