O.K. That was weird .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I get an email to my Yahoo account from some guy saying he found my "NFL Survivor" pool at google. He said he can send the $20 and that he is a canadian citizen.

I thought ... "WTF, Who is this guy and what does he mean he found it at google?"

I go to google and type in "NFL Survivor Pool?"

Sure enough on the bottom of page 3 ... there it is, the thread from website Bettorschat.

My question is, how does it get on google in the 1st place and how is it so high at page 3? I wonder how many more emails i'll get from people i don't know?

How did that get there??? I only posted it for the people here???

Go check it out!
    Google spiders web sites which means it searches them with a robot. The more relevant the key terms the higher the page ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      Google spiders web sites which means it searches them with a robot. The more relevant the key terms the higher the page ranking.
      thanks bill gates...........
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
        Bove, what happened to your avatar of T Parker's gf?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          Bove, what happened to your avatar of T Parker's gf?
          good old eva.....
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

dude, that is the funniest one I've seen...how did u do tonight?

Comment

ok wayne i typed in wayne1218 in my real search & you were 1st on the list, sponsered by betters chat.
              The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                hahahaha fantastic thread ....

hey bover, STFU before your avatar and signature changes .. Go suck a door-knob ...

I love the door knob refrences
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bover1

This is the best site ever
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Whats Google????

figures
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Google is one powerful ass Search Engine site----Monsterous---they can pull up almost anything....Just ask it a question (math) and it gives you the answer or where to find it..........

In re to the gentleman from Canada wanting to join the Survivor Pool....Hell yes----our purpose here is to grow with quality people.......the more the merrier.......

Get about 200 more at $20.00 a Pop and the Pot is bigger.......

Thats my take on it-----kapt

you're more popular than you thought you were.......bruuuuuuuuuuuuutha

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                        Google is one powerful ass Search Engine site----Monsterous---they can pull up almost anything....Just ask it a question (math) and it gives you the answer or where to find it..........

In re to the gentleman from Canada wanting to join the Survivor Pool....Hell yes----our purpose here is to grow with quality people.......the more the merrier.......

Get about 200 more at $20.00 a Pop and the Pot is bigger.......

Thats my take on it-----kapt

you're more popular than you thought you were.......bruuuuuuuuuuuuutha
                        Thanks for a REAL answer kaptain and Monte.

I guess what i was afraid of was giving out my addy to random people. My 2nd worry is that the pool in some way is illegal and i would get in trouble?? No?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          Thanks for a REAL answer kaptain and Monte.

I guess what i was afraid of was giving out my addy to random people. My 2nd worry is that the pool in some way is illegal and i would get in trouble?? No?
                          We'll bail you out brother ... Don't worry about buddy
                          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                          X