No announcement yet.

Did that really just happen in Cincy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did that really just happen in Cincy???

WTF!!!

I had the Indians and saw they had a 8-4 lead heading to the top of the 9th. Now i look and they lost 9-8 with FAT FUCK WickBAG losing the game on a Granny to Dunn.

You HAVE to be kidding me right?? Someone please tell me i'm being "Punk'd" and that didn't really hapen ... GRRRRRRR

wayne that shit happened to me the other nite with balt leading 5-1 in the 9th and they went on and blew it in the 9th and even lost in extra innings,thats why i have given in buddy,shit like that

seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Bob Wickbag is just horrible. Why they don't do something about it is beyond me. Trevor Hoffman looks even better now huh Indian fans? Fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dunn and his .225 batting average, sheesh
        Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

I'm an Indians fan and I just crapped my pants - nevermind the fact that I was on them tonight. Wickman should be released right after the game. Its the 3rd or 4th lead he's blown in the last 2 weeks. This should have been a mop up and that's it.
          Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

Yeah, I was there, it was awful. I'm a Canton, Ohio (45 miles south of Cleveland) native living in the Cincy area now. I hate bringing in the closer ina non-save situation. Carmona had only thrown a few pitches in the 8th, why not leave him in?

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. Hopefully they can hold on when I'm there tomorrow. They "should" beat around Joe Mays pretty good.
            O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Add Oakland to the WTF list!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X