• Show
Clear All

Cubs 2*

Cubs Under 8.5 (2*)

White Sox 3*

Comment

you hit another Monster

way to hit that MONSTER yesterday on the Yanks

bashers or no bashers (and i use to be one of them a long time ago:D ) you really are sharp ***

you know your shit dude

later

nut:cool:

Comment

question

you think my Packers have a shot this year :confused:

Comment

ye he does.....i've never doubted him

Comment

D' Backs 2*

Comment

Thanks Nut and Win..

As for the Packers I think they'll be improved, but still too many holes...I mean how much longer does Favre have to turn average receivers into stars? Why can't Green Bay ever get that big time WR to make Favre even look better at times...Bubba Franks has to become the freak that he is supposed to be, and you guys doe have a great horse in Green...However, he's so young and ALREADY injury prone....On the defensive side, it just seems any team can expose the slots for quick slant ins...It seems on every short 3rd down situation the opposing team does a quick slant or go to the second option flaring out to the running back...I do think they improve slightly, but I do think their weaknesses and age showed versus the Falcons in the playoffs last year...Think how much the Pack have leveled off- they lost a home playoff game!!! That just never happens, but they just didn't have the team speed that day.

I personally think the Steelers have the best chance to win...They have the best defense in my opinion from the line backers and in...But, their secondary sucks...However, they addressed the secondary with two great moves...and in the last 5 years, the Steelers have had the number one rated defense 4 times....They were number one versus the run last year...and they have the best core of linebackers...So, now imagine this- the Steeler defense returning to its original dominance AND high power offense to go with it...The Steelers always relied on their "D", but now they can out score opponents...Did you see the Steelers kill the Bucs on the road in a meaningful game for both at Tampa? When the Steelers are "on" that's how good they are...Plus the fact that Bettis finally will come into the season in GREAT shape...His early reports have been A's across the board. The receivers are awesome and if you play Fantasy football- Take Maddox as early as you can...He is the REAL deal...Arena football is the best training grounds for QB's

But, as far as the experts- they think the best bet is the Dolphins...Absolutely no weakness on defense and the games premiere old school running back in Ricky Williams...We all know a great defense + running game = championships...Add to that they have Griese as a back up QB!!! If you have a great Defense and a great running back, you'll ALWAYS make a run and its ALWAYS the safest bet...Football will NEVER change...Its that formula of great D and great running game that brings rings...Most think the Rams defied that formula few years back when they won it, but what people fail to realize is that Faulk during that playoff run averaged 19 carries!!! and 24 touches!!! Even the Rams relied on their horse.

So, the future bets Im taking are

Steelers

Dolphins

Broncos (Great running game and WOW line backers...Great coach)

*** And 2 long shots= Chiefs and Colts....You know the Colts Offense will be back to old form and great, and Im banking on Dungy to improve the Defense big time...Keep in mind folks, Dungy was the one who put that defense together in Tampa!!!...So how can you not take a shot with Dungy's defensive mind with great offensive players...We'll see what happens and best of luck...Of course these are LONG shot chances we take...Good luck to your teams

Don't like the NFC...Liked Philly, but losing too many players and they need a big horse to take pressure off McNabb...Believe it or not, Rams will give the NFC all kinds of fits again...I say Steelers versus Rams

Comment

Working...
              X