Mariners......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariners......

Strange number here......M's tough as they come as road chalk....

Mariners-1.38__5 units
    Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Careful,
    Just looks way too easy and way to cheap......

I am not falling for it.

Good Luck
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

f@ck the Mariners. . .

. . . after what they did to me and so many others yesterday, I hope they get swept by Oakland and start a mid-season drop from the AL West playoff race.

Personal sentiments aside (as they should be in wagering), Moyer has lost 3 in a row and Seattle has nothing going on offense. The bats have come alive for Oakland. I love the As as home dogs tonight.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Cheap??

Look spensive to me Lucy..Moyer dropped 3 straight.M's just got drilled by the Fathers..This should be about 1.10 maybe a pick.Vegas begging for A's money here..This one has sucker tattooed all over it...

Comment

Ride The Horse......

Snakes on a roll and wonder why they are not favored here???Well the public is not making them the Favorite so thats a good sign...

Diamondbacks+1.05__3 units

2 pitchers that have found thier form..Ponson got roughed up last time out don't expect that to happen again.

Yanks-O's under 9 -1.10__4 units

Comment

Joe Public Perception:

Ace vs. 5th man in rotation
            Best road team
            Ace has dropped 3 straight...due for a win
            Chances for the Ace and best road team to get swept?....Can't happen....

Las Vegas Perception:
            "SUCKERS"

This line should be in the -160 range......
            Seattle is the suckers play of the day.......

I'm on it:
            100** Oakland +120

Comment

1.60???Mariners were 1.60 ish over the Padres in SDiego..No way over the A's and the way they have been hitting..Mariners 21-5 in game ones of series this year..Tommorrows line only shows Hudson as 1.25 chalk........Could be a M's sweep here...They are the better team..M's win this tonite.......

Comment

Seattle -160 vs. San Diego?????
                Ok but who were the pitchers?

You're forgetting that Vegas is not setting a price team vs team......Vegas sets prices pitcher vs pitcher......

My point being:
                You have the best road team.....
                You have the Ace of the best road team
                Ace has lost 3 and due for a win

piching against Harang, one of the worst 5th man starters.....

What leads you to believe this line should be -110???????

Comment

You've got a starter, which I dont consider the Ace anymore coming off 3 losses.A team that is not hitting..Just lost their ass to a triple AAA team.had to travel although a short trip still had to pack the bags.The A's almost swept them earlier this year at Oak.One of the Few series the M's have lost on the road this year..And you come up with 1.60??Just doesnt make sense..Time will tell Like the M's a lot here..

Comment

Got the money game....Tough loss on the Yanks game one bad inning killed there...Knew it was bad when one of these rag tag service scammers posted it too..Need the Snakes in xtra innings for a money making day..

Comment

Hang on Snakes!!!!!

Comment

Nice picks on Seattle and Arizona ...Buster
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

no sucker play with Seattle

As back to their old ways tonight, getting no-hit though six innings and leaving the bases loaded fucking TWICE.

Bases loaded, one out in the eighth and Tejada decides to swing at Rhodes' first pitch. Breaking ball, ground ball, force at home. Next batter is Chavez--and what does he do? First pitch swinging, ground ball to the right side, inning over. What do they teach you in Little League about working the count? Simply inexcusable.

Moyer threw a gem, but with that pathetic Seattle lineup mustering only 3 runs, Oakland could and should have won this game.
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

but don't get me wrong BB. . .

. . . nice call with Seattle. Maybe the suckers were on the As. As at home after taking 2 of 3 at San Fran, heating up, looking good, ready to take on a staggering Seattle team. . . and they are dogs? Hmmm. . . .

Nice call on Arizona too. We sweated that one out. I also played the over (covered by 7 runs in the 12th inning), so what could have been a disaster between the Oakland and Arizona games ended up profitable.

Comment

Well all I know is that the A's was a trap bet from the get go..Like my first statement in this post said..M's are tough as they get covering road chalk...Had a little on Snakes over 12.5 too lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X