X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Poll: S.F. vs Arizona (SNF)

Pick the Best Bets (Spread and Total)

You get 2 Votes at the same time.

Poll must be at least a 2 vote seperation for it to count in the fade record. One vote is simply too close to call.

I have a "Sticky" in this forum with the Poll records. It has been a GREAT Fade since day one!

There are alot of games so i will pick & choose from good matchups and T.V. games!
    S.F. (+3) @ Mexico
    27.10%
    Arizona (-3)
    27.10%
    OVER (44)
    34.84%
    UNDER (44)
    10.97%

This is one of the only teams SF beats. With 5 opening day defensive starters now out for the cards I'll take San Fran.
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I like Ari -3 here but I like the over even more here is why. This game is in Ol' Mexico, and it not being played in Mexico for no reason. It's a spotlight game with a lot of people. I don't think for one second that we are going to see a 10 - 14, 17 - 20 or a 20 - 23 game. I look for this game to go over here 47 to 50 pts. And on top of that, my numbers support it. Good luck on what ever you do.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
        I like Ari -3 here but I like the over even more here is why. This game is in Ol' Mexico, and it not being played in Mexico for no reason. It's a spotlight game with a lot of people. I don't think for one second that we are going to see a 10 - 14, 17 - 20 or a 20 - 23 game. I look for this game to go over here 47 to 50 pts. And on top of that, my numbers support it. Good luck on what ever you do.
        i agree. however a spotlight game must include spotlight teams like the bears! j/k. nfl network reported the field will be very slick unlike what the players are used to in their back yards
        its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Please notice the 46-15 margin in favor of the over...
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
          X