X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Poll: Boise St @ Georgia (9/3)

Pick the Best Bet (Spread and Total)

You get 2 Votes at the same time.

I will try to keep track of poll results this year to see if they are a nice option or a good fade!

There are alot of games so i will pick & choose from good matchups and T.V. games!
    Boise St (+7) @
    33.33%
    Georgia (-7)
    23.81%
    OVER (56.5)
    14.29%
    UNDER (56.5)
    28.57%

took boise and the under right now! I think the humidity won't affect boise too much, and as an SEC fan, I think georgia is beatable...of course unless the line goes up, I'll be buying a half point!

Comment

I think GA wins the game. Boise seems to pull upsets on the blue turf and not on non-conf grass. Giving up 7 is a tough proposition but I think the bulldogs have too much talent on the lines and running back. Georgia tires out the broncos in the late 3rd and 4th and pulls away. Wont be taking the game, but GA wins.

Comment

i have been waiting 8 months for this game, i will do a thread later this week explaining why i think BOISE ******, WINS OUTRIGHT,AND POSSIBLY EMBARRACES GEORGIA!!!!!! this is the biggest game in boise states history...not betting with my heart although it does mean a lot to me...full writeup friday night or saturday morn..
        PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

THIS is great!! thanx WAYNE!!!! I like to follow ur polls VEDY INTERESTING INDEED
          jjoneill

Comment

I think this is big step in class for boise, this isn't the smurf turf. Georgia with better athletes will were boise down late in the third through the forth quarter. Boise gave up 37 points a game on the road last year. This isn't tulsa. I'll be betting on Georgia with the strong home edge and better D.

Comment

Boisr St. Baby. Got to back those boys from the WAC Conference even though they got Hawaii's numbers.

A-L-O-H-A

Comment

Boise St.

i like what all of yall are saying about Boise because living in the south i an vefy familiar with Georgia. One thing that no one mentioned is Georgia has about six or seven scholarship players that are suspended for this game With Zabranski back look for Boise to beat Ga. the same way you drink Crown Royal hangin from a skyscraper, Straight Up.

Comment

If Boise can come up with a surplus of turnovers like the lousiville bowl game and get near perfect Qb play,they could have a chance at the upset. Boise hasn't played a defense this good in recent memory. Ga should win this game handily even with the suspensions
                  Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                  Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

BSU will cover this spread and maybe pull off the big win!
                    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Working...
                    X