Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What is the Toughest Division in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STaylor36
    AFC East is the toughest. I say it goes:

AFC East
    AFC West
    AFC South
    NFC South
    AFC North
    NFC East
    NFC North
    NFC West
    WOW!!!
    My list significantly differs!
    NFC North
    AFC East
    NFC South
    AFC North
    AFC West
    NFC East
    AFC South
    and we agree on the NFC west...terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
      WOW!!!
      My list significantly differs!
      NFC North
      AFC East
      NFC South
      AFC North
      AFC West
      NFC East
      AFC South
      and we agree on the NFC west...terrible!
      MarkL - you're ranking the NFC North (Chi, GB, Det, Minn) above all over divisions???
      No offense to you, but I have to disagree here, BOL to you during foots.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

afc east, even though i hate the majority of those teams, it looks to be very tough
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

AFC East IMO

Comment

NFC North first?? I dont understand. I agree that the division will be internally competitive but I thought the poll was for which division was the "toughest" None of the NFC North teams are legitimate contenders to win the Super Bowl. The VIkings look good on paper but they just lost their best player and have a clueless head coach, the Lions and Bears haven't had a decent season in years and the Packers defense could be one of the worst in the NFC again.
            Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
            5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
            5*: 0-2

Comment

Bump!!!!

Comment

It's a toss up between the AFC East and AFC West. I think the AFC West. If the Raiders pick up just a few notches on defense they have enough offense to contend for the division. But the other 3 teams could easily win it as well.

The Chargers are not a fluke; the Broncos were very close to being a SB contender. Plummer does not need to turn the world upside down, he just needs to throw less interceptions. Everything else is in place; and the Chiefs have beefed their defense.

In the AFC East it could be a very long Season for Nick Saban and the Dolphins. They will be better than last season, but they have to contend with the Patriots and Jets. New York is one kick away from an AFC Championship birth and their numbers are SOUND.

If that's not enough, now Miami has a third SB contender in their division, a team who will go all the way to the AFC Championship game this year and, in my opinion, will represent the AFC in the Superbowl...the BUFFALO BILLS.

AFC West has four teams which can win the division and any of which could go all the way but none of which will.

AFC East has only 3 Division Contenders but all of them are legit Superbowl Contenders and 1 of the almost assuredly will represent the AFC in the SB.

It's tempting to look at the Chargers in the SB, but Shotty just never gets over that hump. And until he does, well, I'll stick with the Panthers of 2 years ago...

Buffalo Bills

Comment

IMO it's gotta be the AFC North. The AFC South being a very close second.

Comment

Working...
                  X