Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Teams Uniform should Clemens wear when he enters the hall of fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Teams Uniform should Clemens wear when he enters the hall of fame?

pick the team you think he should wear.
    Boston Red Sox
    62.26%
    NY Yankees
    26.42%
    Toronto Blue Jays
    3.77%
    Houston Astros
    7.55%

Red Sox

Comment

Red Sox, Imo

Comment

He doesn't have a choice. It's boston.

Comment

Seriously who voted Houston? Are you smoking crack?

Comment

I agree... also the redsox. even tho dan duquette said he was in the twilight of his career....hahaha...THE DUKE!!

Comment

Boston - 192 Wins ....... 2,590 K's ....... 3 Cy Young Awards

Toronto - 41 Wins ....... 563 K's ....... 2 Cy Young Awards

NYY - 77 Wins ....... 946 K's ....... 1 Cy Young Award

Houston - 21 Wins ....... 294 K's ....... 1 Cy Young Award

This shouldn't even be debated. He doesn't even have 100 Wins or 1,000 K's with any other team.The Numbers speak for themselves!

Comment

Does the relationship with Boston have any weight? From what I understand, he hates the organization....The Yankees have too much clout in the league...Just look at the Torre suspension vs. Franconia's. 3 games to 1 and half the fine, you look at the fact Torre makes 10 times more, the fine alone is a joke....JMHO
                Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

It doesn't matter fats. The Hall of fame is seperate from MLB and they and they alone have the choice, not Roger.

Gary Carter wanted and begged to go in as a NY Met and they said NO! He is now the one and only Montreal Expo in the hall!

Comment

Great point, I wonder if anyone has ever had such an adverse relationship before however? It will be a great debate if it ever happens.
                    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Roger's problems were with Dan Duquette and the previous ownership. Just Like Carlton Fisk he will mend fences and be up there in the rafters with the other Sox Legends when he retires.

Comment

I hope so. I think the Boston new media did a lot to sour that relationship, making fun of his children and such. Would be great to see, Borque went in the NHL as a Bruin, even though won the cup with Colorado. I know they are different sports, but I hope he goes in as a Sox. I remember watching him at Fenway as a kid...He dominated the game, still does for that matter.
                        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Which ever one he wants! He's Roger Clemens.
                          "33"

Comment

I say he doesn't even get in!!!

Comment

Once a Yankee, always a Yankee. Roger kept saying every year he was a free agent that he would come back to his roots in Houston. But winning a championship and making more money was a lot more important to him than loyalty. He only came to Houston in the end as a favor and to not look like a total scalawag. Frankly, I hope he gets traded and would be offended if he wanted to enter the Hall of Fame as an Astro.
                              The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Working...
                              X