fantasy baseball help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy baseball help

who the hell should i take? All things being equal. I'm on the clock for my draft, its tomorrow morning!!!
    A-Rod
    38.89%
    Beltran
    5.56%
    Pujols
    38.89%
    Vlad
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

I think A-Rod is going to be more settled down after a year in the Bronx. With that Yankee lineup there are always men on base to be driven in for A-Rod. Of course, you couldn't really go wrong with any of these selections IMO.

Comment

Pujols is the man

Comment

btter hitters and more abats for arod buddy
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Bry,
          What type of league are ya in scoring wise? Hard to give ya some good feedfack w/out knowing. Is it 5X5, Head-to-Head, etc.? GL on yer draft.
          "33"

Comment

Had same choice with my draft last sunday. Went with Pujols over A-rod. Think 3B is deeper than it used to be. Wound up with A Boone and Mueller late in the draft. Good Luck. Nothing like draft day.
            redbirds

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
              Bry,
              What type of league are ya in scoring wise? Hard to give ya some good feedfack w/out knowing. Is it 5X5, Head-to-Head, etc.? GL on yer draft.
              its head to head... i'm in the same league... I got the 11th pick... I'm thinking about taking Shmidt, crawford. They should not be taken by then

Comment

I think A Rod is going to be th eman this year. His numbers will come up in all categories. He will be more settled in and will produce bigtime surrounded with those great players. Puljos a close second behind him. If you need anymore help just ask during the season. I am pretty decent at this. I just wish I could turn the capping season around.

Comment

Here is what will go before it gets to me

Definates-
                  Arod
                  Pujols
                  V-ladd
                  beltran
                  Santana
                  Randy Johnson
                  Tejada
                  Soriano

Possibles-
                  Crawford
                  Man Ram
                  Abreu
                  Schmidt

I think i have to go with Schmidt if not taken and then go back for a hitter... Should i go 1st basemen or 3rd basemen on the turn around??

Comment

Working...
                  X