Clear All

• Poll: Super Bowl XXXIX (Side)

Pick The Best Bet
    N.E. (-7) @ Jacksonville
    56.67%
    Philadelphia (+7)
    43.33%

owens?

I think it all comes down to Owens. If he plays Philly wins by atleast 10pts but if he don't than it is a toss up.

Comment

Owens will not be a major factor. Will not matter as Philly wins 27-24.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

PATS in a rout. Yes thats right I said it. A ROUT!!!!! we are overdue for a rout in a SB and this has rout written all over it. Philly's offense is offensive. Its that bad. Sorry philly fan. Pats by 3 TDs
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I agree with Dime, this is gonna be a rout. Owens will play, but only a half, and by then the game will be out of reach, and he'll ride the pine for the second half. 41-17 final.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            PATS in a rout. Yes thats right I said it. A ROUT!!!!! we are overdue for a rout in a SB and this has rout written all over it. Philly's offense is offensive. Its that bad. Sorry philly fan. Pats by 3 TDs
            Ok, I'll take the Birds with 17 points. Let's put a nickel on it. We can use Paypal. Get my email addy from BC.

Comment

EAGLES!!! 20-17.

Can't wait for this game to get here!

Eagles will prove everyone wrong!
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                I agree with Dime, this is gonna be a rout. Owens will play, but only a half, and by then the game will be out of reach, and he'll ride the pine for the second half. 41-17 final.
                See post above big shot!

Why would TO only play a half? He practiced 1/3 of the plays in practice today. The Eagles wouldn't give up a roster spot for a guy that can only play a half, doesn't matter who it is!

Comment

Originally posted by mark30
                  EAGLES!!! 20-17.

Can't wait for this game to get here!

Eagles will prove everyone wrong!
                  They certainly will!!!! Every game every one continues to pick against the Birds....I LOVE IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Ok, I'll take the Birds with 17 points. Let's put a nickel on it. We can use Paypal. Get my email addy from BC.
                    Well, well, well look who decided to show up. ITS EAGLE FAN!!!! Bro i'm not gonna wager laying 17pts. I've already got
                    $200 on AFC -4.5 and another $500 on PATS -6.5 and will bet another $300 on pats on SB right before kick. If your so confident in your squad. I'll wager small with you like $50 or $100 I got no problem laying the 7pts. You let me know. I'm game.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

See post above big shot!

Why would TO only play a half? He practiced 1/3 of the plays in practice today. The Eagles wouldn't give up a roster spot for a guy that can only play a half, doesn't matter who it is!

I hope 2 does decide to play. Regardless it wont matter. The outcome will still be the same.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        Well, well, well look who decided to show up. ITS EAGLE FAN!!!! Bro i'm not gonna wager laying 17pts. I've already got
                        $200 on AFC -4.5 and another $500 on PATS -6.5 and will bet another $300 on pats on SB right before kick. If your so confident in your squad. I'll wager small with you like $50 or $100 I got no problem laying the 7pts. You let me know. I'm game.
                        You said they would win by 21 points. Back up that mouth of yours. I didn't even say I'd take the 21, I cut you some slack with the 17. I can say I think the Eagles will win by 40 but unless I put my money where my mouth is it don't mean jack.

Comment

You said they would win by 21 points. Back up that mouth of yours. I didn't even say I'd take the 21, I cut you some slack with the 17. I can say I think the Eagles will win by 40 but unless I put my money where my mouth is it don't mean jack.
                          Why whats the point??? If your so confident bet the eagles with whom ever you want, offshore, bookie or whatever. I'll bet the PATS and win. You can call me a big mouth or whatever thats fine. As long as you come here on monday morning. Either way I'll be here. To me its just another game. The way I see it, philly has no shot at winning. This game is gonna be a blow out!!!!!! Sorry.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Why would I not be here on Monday? I'll be here with fat pockets and a smile that won't go away until next season!! Do yourself a favor and bet the Birds ML. YOU WON"T NEED THE FUCKING POINTS!!!!!!!!

Comment

I need a good laugh today could you explain to me how the hell philly is gonna win straight up?? I cant find a matchup on the entire board that favors Philly and that includes:

offense,defense,special teams, coaches,trainers,fans,parking lot attendents,ticket takers, food vendors, announcers and any other random matchups. They all favor NE. Please tell me how Philly is gonna win I'm beggin you.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X