N.E. (-3) @
    41.49%
    Pittsburgh (+3)
    45.74%
    OVER (37)
    5.32%
    UNDER (37)
    7.45%

Line already up to 3 from 2 at Pinnacle!

Comment

16-1 vs. 15-2 ......... What a match up!

Comment

They are now saying possible HEAVY SNOW Sunday in Pitt.

Does it help or hurt either team?

Comment

3 to 6 inches Saturday & possible 1 more inch for Sunday!

Comment

Steelers in the snow!!

The STEELERS in the snow getting 3!!! OH :Yeah!!!!

Comment

As much as I would love to see the Steelers win, I just think that Beli and his boys will make a rookie QB (especially the 2nd time around) fold like a cheap suit.

I think Beli is something like 10-0 when he (NE) faces a QB for the 2nd time.

The weather favors neither team. Both can play equally well in the snow. NE had to do it last week against a much better team.
              I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

here we go steelers here we gooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Comment

n.e. is gonna beat them this time. they r gonna show the true rookie in roethlisberger(if thats how its spelled).doesnt matter who wins philly is gonna beat em in the superbowl. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES.
                  Last edited by eaglesfan27; 01-21-2005, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Steelers hands down, it will be close, but the Steelers will pervail.
                    take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours just dont be late.

Comment

This game has already been won before it's even played .... in the conference rooms where the coaches put in their game plan .

All the soldiers have to do is obey instructions and execute.

The General is Belichek.

New England will play the amazing game.

LOL I'm soooo .500 in all my picks other than baseball.

Enjoy the game all.

-cb

Comment

Additional thoughts

Edit option expired - sorry.

If this game were to be played in Foxboro, New England would be favored by 9 or 10. (Theres a 6-7 point difference in the line when we flip - flop a team at home and on the road. ) The public would be all over Pittsburgh at +9 or +10 thinking they'd be getting a bargain. I'd side with the linesmaker and lay the uncomfortable spot.

Does heavy snow actually favor Pittsburgh ? New England is no stranger to snowy championship games.

Ben shows leadership and maturity beyond his years but will he be able to cope with the defensive looks that the New England coaches have already conjured up ? Feeling here is that he will be hoodwinked into throwing 2 crucial interceptions.

May the team that's more thoroughly prepared win.

-cb

Comment

CHAMPS until BEAT

Last week ,stop Manning and the pass were the keypoints, this week clog the line of scrimmage stop the run, and make the rookie beat ya. If he does so be it, if not BACK for the dynasty try in JAX.

Comment

Working...
                          X