St Louis (+7) @
    41.05%
    Atlanta (-7)
    37.89%
    OVER (48)
    14.74%
    UNDER (48)
    6.32%

I moved these to All Sports Discussion since nobody has a clue they have been up in the other forum!

Comment

Rams win straight up!

Comment

No F'n Way!!!!! Atlanta By 17. Better Defense, Better Coach, Home Field, Week Off, Nlf & Fox Want To Push And Promote Vick. Rams R A Bad Team. On A Decline.

Comment

No F'n Way!!!!! Atlanta By 17. Better Defense, Better Coach, Home Field, Week Off, Nlf & Fox Want To Push And Promote Vick. Rams R A Bad Team. On A Decline.

I Disagree. St. Louis is playing with a lot more intensity lately. Their defense is making plays, Faulk is contributing, Bulger is on top of things. Biggest factor, Rams are playing on turf this weekend...when they play in the dome, they're a completely different team. Look for the Rams to stay within 7.
          "If you don't risk anything you risk even more."
          -Erica Jong

Comment

I agree with you goldengreed, Atlana walks away with this one. I thought everybody would be on the falcons but now I see alot of people or picking the rams. What do you think the line will do, go to 7 1/2 or down to 6 1/2? Should I bet it now or wait?

Comment

Clams get PUNISHED this week. And Turley PUNISHES Martz!

Comment

[QUOTE=Brady22]I agree with you goldengreed, Atlana walks away with this one. I thought everybody would be on the falcons but now I see alot of people or picking the rams. What do you think the line will do, go to 7 1/2 or down to 6 1/2? Should I bet it now or wait?[/IT'S GOLDENGREEK. AND WAIT ON THE LINE. IT WILL STAY THE SAME OR DROP TO 6 1/2. I DOUBT IT THOUGH. I DONT THINK THEY(VEGAS) WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE THE FALCONS IF ITS LESS THAN A T.D.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X