Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma State lands commitment from four-star 2020 quarterback Shane Illingworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma State lands commitment from four-star 2020 quarterback Shane Illingworth

Nothing like a late night commitment to bolt you out of bed.New Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Sean Gleeson has landed his first quarterback commitment from four-star Shane Illingworth.Committed to Oklahoma State University.... See you soon Stillwater! The Norco, California prospect is ranked as the No. 8 overall pro-style quarterback and the 16th ranked prospect out of California for 2020 Blake DeBisschop Jersey. Illingworth didn't wait too long to make his decision, as the Cowboys just offered two weeks ago. He chose the Cowboys over offers from Louisville, Arizona, Arizona State, Washington State, Arkansas, Colorado, Boston College, Oregon State, and San Jose State.Illingworth has surely made a few trips to Stillwater beforeincluding a visit back in 2018 with the strong familial connection he has to the state."My uncle lives in Oklahoma, he's from Mustang and my grandma was from Oklahoma," Illingworth told Robert Allen after receiving his OSU offer. "I've been to Oklahoma a bunch and I'm pretty familiar with it. I can tell you about Oklahoma State football like the Zac Robinson and Brandon Weeden days. I can tell you about Mason Rudolph and I've watched most of the Bedlam games."Last season as a junior, Ilingworth completed 167 of his 264 pass attempts for 2,739 yards and 29 touchdowns to just seven interceptions https://www.cgboutlet.com/Jamieson_Sheahan_Jersey-89. He has a strong arm and can sling it down the field, averaging 16.4 yards per attempt.Also, ignore his negative yards rushing. He's no runner, but he does have a good pocket presence and good footwork.Illingworth is the eighth commit for OSU's 2020 class, and the highest rated so far https://www.cgboutlet.com/Mckyle_Sooto_Jersey-138.
Working...
X