College Ncaam Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Ncaam Hoops

Record on this site 0-1 start as we got a late scratch on Jimmy Butler the other night against the Hawks. We always keep it honest no matter the results. Tonight we have 3 leans for you. We recommend a play on the Belmont Team total over 83.5. These two teams have faced twice this year and Belmont rolled them 114-62. Margin of 52! Second meeting they won 94-62 over Siue Edwardsville. Margin of 32! We also like the 1st half -11. They led at half by 34 and 23 in these two games. We also like the blow out but we don't like giving out -19 spreads. We are betting the team total and the first half. We always advise to stay away from big spreads but I think if you do lay the 19 they cover. 95 Belmont 60 Siue Edwardsville. Belmont should be up for this one after back to back losses on Morehead and Eastern Kentucky. I smell blood in the water. (732-421-36) 9-4 Best Bet Run. https://picksharks.com/
    1st pick : Team total over 83.5 Belmont

2nd pick: 1st half -11 Belmont

3rd pick: -19 Belmont
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 03-03-2021, 05:29 PM.

the 2017 after Eastern Kentucky have no idea why its there. LOL. How do i edit post? anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X