The Limper NBA - 2019 Playoffs – Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Limper NBA - 2019 Playoffs – Finals

During the regular season, in that first overtime loss to Toronto, Steph Curry didn’t play, but KD played out of his mind, scoring 51 pts on 58.1% shooting. Leonard shot even better, hitting 58.3% from the field and scoring 37. In the Raptors’ s blowout win in Oakland, Leonard didn’t play, but all the Warriors played turnover-city and never got close.

In the projection below, Cousins is IN, KD is OUT.

GLTA

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 5-30.png

Comment

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 6-2.png

Comment

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 6-5.png

Comment

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 6-7.png

Comment

Some important digits for the game just ended: GOL turnovers 17, to 9 for TOR; GOL shot a pathetic 66% FT% to 95% for TOR (I can friggin shoot better than 66%! – or I could – quite some time ago – on good days- nevermind); GOL had a better FG%, outrebounded and had more assists than TOR; but while TOR had Serge Ibaca off the bench with 20 PTS, GOL only had Boogie Cousins with another wimpy showing – 6pts and 4 turnovers in 14 minutes. Also, in addition to leading all players with 36 pts and 12 boards, Kawhi Leonard also lead both teams with 4 steals and a block. Plays like a man among boys.

Comment

If KD plays or doesn’t, the model likes Toronto to win and cover. By my numbers if he DOES play, the Raptor’s MOV is just 1.9, and would flip the pick at a line of -2. The numbers below have Durant OUT.

GLTA

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 6-10.png

Comment

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 6-13.png

Comment

The NBA model did about average this year, but I liked nearly nailing the final score. Hope everybody did well this season. I’ll be back in September, because I’M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

WJCJR

The Limper - NBA 2019 - Playoffs - 6-13A.png

Comment

Working...
                  X