• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's NCAAB Trends and Indexes - 11/17

Trends and Indexes

Friday, November 17

Good Luck on day #320 of 2017!

NOTE: As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

NCAAB Matchups

NCAAB Hot and Not

NCAAB Injuries

Sagarin Index

NASCAR Schedule

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Udog; 11-17-2017, 07:32 AM.

Armadillo: Friday's six-pack

More NFL trends with Week 11 upon us……

— New Orleans covered nine of its last 12 games.

— Bengals are 1-6-1 in last eight games as a road underdog.

— Atlanta is 8-2 vs spread in last ten games as a road underdog.

— Seahawks are 3-7-1 vs spread in their last 11 games.

— Falcons covered eight of last ten games as a road underdog.

— Ravens covered seven of their last nine post-bye games.

Armadillo: Friday's List of 13: Random stuff with weekend here……..

13) UCLA is on the hook for a lot of money, regarding the housing/feeding for a week of the three nitwits who stole stuff in China- they also have to check with the NCAA to make sure that paying for all of that won’t be a violation of NCAA rules, as far as the special benefits rules are concerned.

Next year’s China game is Yale vs Cal; you think those kids will get sick of hearing lectures about how they represent their families, school and country while overseas?

12) If it was my choice, I’d cap Roger Goodell’s salary at $32M a year, $1M from each team. If he can’t live on that and buy health insurance for his family, then go find another bleeping job.

11) Joel Embiid went off Wednesday night— 46 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, 7 blocked shots. Quite a performance; 76ers are fun to watch on the NBA League Pass.

10) Speaking of the 76ers, Robert Covington got a 4-year, $62M extension this week; not bad for a guy who playing in the D-League four years ago.

9) Mets said they may restrict most of their starting pitchers to two trips thru the lineup next year, the exceptions being deGrom/Syndegaard.

Two times thru the order is obviously 18 hitters; average pitches per at bat is around 3.9, we’ll round up to 4.0, so that is only 72 pitches per start for starting pitchers 3-5, which is going to put a huge amount of stress on bullpens. Will be an interesting experiment, if they try it.

8) Roy Williams is the first college basketball coach to win 400+ games at two different schools, Kansas and North Carolina.

7) Charleston junior F Jarrell Brantley is out 4-6 weeks wth a knee injury, bad mews for a Cougar squad that was picked to win the CAA this year. Brantley was a first-team CAA pick, so this is a big deal for them……….Rhode Island loses EC Matthews for 4-6 weeks with a broken wrist. This poor guy missed the whole season two years ago with an injury, too.

6) Arkansas fired AD Jeff Long, meaning that football coach Bret Bielema is just about out the door. Boosters want to go after Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, but why would Malzahn leave a better job in the same league?

5) Titans’ tackle Taylor Lewan, on Tennessee’s powder blue uniforms for Thursday’s game:

“When you look at us, it’s pretty self-explanatory – we look like Smurfs. But the Smurf look is solid. I don’t mind it. I think it is a pretty rad deal. Hey, it’s fun to switch it up every once in a while and have those funky uniforms. I think it’s pretty cool, I really do. I think you’ll find some guys love them, and other guys hate them. Personally, I don’t really care too much about what I am wearing during the game, but I do think it’s fun.”

4) Every time I see Grayson Allen play for Duke, I think he is somehow related to Ted Cruz, the guy who ran for President last year. They could easily be father/son, they look that much alike.

3) Celtics 92, Warriors 88- Boston is 14-0 since an 0-2 start, despite Gordon Hayward blowing his ankle out 5:00 into the season. NBA season is a marathon, but this is a remarkable streak Celtics are on, seeing how Kyrie Irving was also hurt during part of the streak.

2) Steelers 40, Titans 17— Mariota threw four INT’s, Steelers had five sacks, outscoring Titans 17-0 in 4th quarter. 19 of Pittsburgh’s 25 first downs came thru the air.

1) So Kevin Durant is upset because the Oklahoma City Thunder gave his old #35 jersey to undrafted rookie P.J. Dozier last month. Let him explain:

“I didn’t have that perspective at first. I didn’t have it when I went back to OKC. I was like, ‘F— all of them. I didn’t have it when they gave my number away. I was, ‘F— all of them.’ My best friend works for the team, I told him, ‘F— all y’all. That’s f—ed up.’ Then I had to get out of my head, tell myself, ‘It’s not that serious, it is what it is.’

“I understand it’s not my number anymore, they can do whatever they want with it, but you hand that number to a two-way player, you’ve got to be, like, ‘Nah, we’ve got too many good memories with this number, man.’ But at some point, that thing’s going to be in the rafters anyway; it’s all good. I did something they didn’t like. They did something I didn’t like. S— happens.”

Comment

NCAAB
      Long Sheet

Friday, November 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIRGINIA (2 - 0) at VA COMMONWEALTH (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 4:00 PM
      Top Trends for this game.
      VA COMMONWEALTH is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
      VA COMMONWEALTH is 1-10 ATS (-10.0 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
      There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

NORTHEASTERN (2 - 0) at STANFORD (2 - 1) - 11/17/2017, 6:00 PM
      There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

COLUMBIA (1 - 1) at PENN ST (3 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 7:00 PM
      COLUMBIA is 112-78 ATS (+26.2 Units) in road games since 1997.
      COLUMBIA is 112-78 ATS (+26.2 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
      COLUMBIA is 56-35 ATS (+17.5 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.
      COLUMBIA is 54-33 ATS (+17.7 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

FRESNO ST (2 - 0) at ARKANSAS (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 8:00 PM
      FRESNO ST is 36-22 ATS (+11.8 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
      FRESNO ST is 36-22 ATS (+11.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
      FRESNO ST is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
      FRESNO ST is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road games after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
      FRESNO ST is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
      FRESNO ST is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

GEORGIA ST (2 - 0) at OLE MISS (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 7:00 PM
      GEORGIA ST is 0-8 ATS (-8.8 Units) against SEC opponents since 1997.
      GEORGIA ST is 20-35 ATS (-18.5 Units) in November games since 1997.
      GEORGIA ST is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
      OLE MISS is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) when the total is 150 to 159.5 over the last 3 seasons.
      GEORGIA ST is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) in road games on Friday nights since 1997.
      OLE MISS is 1-10 ATS (-10.0 Units) in home games after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.

OLE MISS is 1-0 against the spread versus GEORGIA ST over the last 3 seasons
      OLE MISS is 1-0 straight up against GEORGIA ST over the last 3 seasons
      1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UC-SANTA BARBARA (1 - 1) at TEXAS A&M (1 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 8:00 PM
      UC-SANTA BARBARA is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
      TEXAS A&M is 34-19 ATS (+13.1 Units) in November games since 1997.
      TEXAS A&M is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) when the total is 130 to 139.5 over the last 3 seasons.

DEPAUL (1 - 1) at ILLINOIS (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 8:30 PM
      DEPAUL is 17-29 ATS (-14.9 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
      ILLINOIS is 27-11 ATS (+14.9 Units) as a home favorite of 6.5 to 9 points since 1997.

UC-IRVINE (2 - 1) at KANSAS ST (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 9:00 PM
      UC-IRVINE is 22-38 ATS (-19.8 Units) in road games after scoring 80 points or more since 1997.

VERMONT (0 - 1) vs. BRADLEY (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 11:00 AM

COASTAL CAROLINA (1 - 1) vs. TX-SAN ANTONIO (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 2:00 PM

N KENTUCKY (2 - 0) vs. JAMES MADISON (1 - 1) - 11/17/2017, 5:00 PM
      N KENTUCKY is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
      N KENTUCKY is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
      N KENTUCKY is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 2 seasons.
      N KENTUCKY is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
      N KENTUCKY is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
      JAMES MADISON is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

IONA (0 - 2) vs. WEBER ST (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 8:00 PM
      IONA is 45-66 ATS (-27.6 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1997.
      WEBER ST is 23-40 ATS (-21.0 Units) in road games after allowing 60 points or less since 1997.

IONA is 1-0 against the spread versus WEBER ST over the last 3 seasons
      IONA is 1-0 straight up against WEBER ST over the last 3 seasons
      1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MERCER (2 - 1) at LIBERTY (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 12:00 PM
      MERCER is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in road games after scoring 80 points or more since 1997.
      LIBERTY is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in November games since 1997.

DREXEL (1 - 1) vs. HOUSTON (1 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 2:30 PM
      DREXEL is 10-19 ATS (-10.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
      DREXEL is 10-19 ATS (-10.9 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
      DREXEL is 19-34 ATS (-18.4 Units) in all neutral court games since 1997.
      DREXEL is 19-34 ATS (-18.4 Units) when playing on a neutral court since 1997.
      DREXEL is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

QUINNIPIAC (1 - 1) vs. COLORADO (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 6:00 PM
      QUINNIPIAC is 13-25 ATS (-14.5 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.

DRAKE (1 - 0) vs. WAKE FOREST (0 - 2) - 11/17/2017, 8:30 PM
      DRAKE is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
      WAKE FOREST is 30-51 ATS (-26.1 Units) in all neutral court games since 1997.
      WAKE FOREST is 12-27 ATS (-17.7 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
      WAKE FOREST is 30-51 ATS (-26.1 Units) when playing on a neutral court since 1997.
      WAKE FOREST is 32-53 ATS (-26.3 Units) in all tournament games since 1997.
      WAKE FOREST is 107-144 ATS (-51.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

TULANE (2 - 0) vs. COLORADO ST (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 2:00 PM
      TULANE is 9-21 ATS (-14.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

LONG ISLAND (1 - 2) vs. MIAMI OHIO (2 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 8:30 PM
      MIAMI OHIO is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) in road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.

FORDHAM (1 - 1) vs. FLORIDA ST (1 - 0) - 11/17/2017, 6:00 PM
      FORDHAM is 220-268 ATS (-74.8 Units) in all games since 1997.
      FORDHAM is 220-268 ATS (-74.8 Units) in all lined games since 1997.
      FORDHAM is 169-211 ATS (-63.1 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
      FORDHAM is 19-38 ATS (-22.8 Units) in November games since 1997.
      FORDHAM is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
      FORDHAM is 39-59 ATS (-25.9 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1997.
      FORDHAM is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
      FORDHAM is 12-25 ATS (-15.5 Units) in all tournament games since 1997.
      FLORIDA ST is 3-14 ATS (-12.4 Units) in road games after scoring 80 points or more over the last 3 seasons.

ELON (1 - 2) vs. FLA INTERNATIONAL (1 - 1) - 11/17/2017, 6:30 PM
      FLA INTERNATIONAL is 52-75 ATS (-30.5 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.

FLA INTERNATIONAL is 1-1 against the spread versus ELON over the last 3 seasons
      ELON is 2-0 straight up against FLA INTERNATIONAL over the last 3 seasons
      2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Comment

NCAAB
        Armadillo's Write-Up

Friday, November 17

Virginia beat VCU by 17 here three years ago in last meeting, which was two coaches ago for VCU; Cavaliers allowed 48.5 ppg in winning first two games this year, by 12-44 points. over NC-Greensboro/Austin Peay. Cavs are picked in middle of ACC pack; they’ve got 3 starters back from a 23-11 team. VCU scored 94.5 ppg in winning their first two games this year, by 29-10 points. Rams are picked 2nd in A-14. ACC favorites are 9-7 vs spread, 1-2 away from home; A-14 underdogs are 5-2.

Illinois-DePaul haven’t played in last 16 years, so this is a big deal locally. Illinois won its first two games in Underwood era, but beat Tenn-Martin only 77-74 in last game, after leading by 19 early in 2nd half; Illini starts two juniors, one senior- they’re picked 10th in Big 14, which is doubtful because Underwood is really good. DePaul lost by 14 to Notre Dame, then beat a stiff in last game. Blue Demons start a junior, three seniors. Big 14 favorites are 8-8 vs spread; Big East underdogs are 2-3.

Charleston tournament
        Auburn won its first two games by 28-19 points, despite being without two players for off-court reasons. Tigers smoked Indiana State yesterday (was 48-27 at half), getting to line 31 times- none of their guys played more than 30:00. Tigers forced 37 turnovers in their first two games. Temple made 10-19 on arc in 76-65 win over Old Dominion yesterday- that was Owls’ first game this season. Three Owls played 35:00 vs ODU. SEC teams are 10-6 vs spread in last 16 games vs AAC opponents.

Clemson scored 84.3 ppg in winning its first three games; they beat Ohio 81-76 yesterday, going 23-28 on foul line. Tigers start three juniors, two seniors- three guys played 32:00+ vs Ohio. Tigers are picked 12th in ACC this year- their first two wins were over stiffs. Hofstra upset Dayton 72-69 yesterday; three guys played 32:00+, one guy played whole 40:00. Pride is picked to finish in middle of CAA pack- they start two juniors, two seniors, made 20-26 on foul line vs Dayton, while Flyers were just 9-14.

Indiana St was 17-26 on arc in its 90-69 win at Indiana; they got blasted by Auburn yesterday, losing by 19 to Auburn- it was 48-27 at halftime. ISU was just 6-20 on arc; they start three seniors, one junior. No Sycamore played more than 29:00. Old Dominion lost by 11 to Temple yesterday; their PG played all 40:00, no one else played more than 32:00. Monarchs were just 5-19 on arc- they’re 2-1 this season, with win at JMU and a win over Towson State. ODU starts three juniors, one senior.

Ohio U lost 81-76 to Clemson yesterday, despite going 10-26 on arc; Bobcats start three juniors, one senior, are picked 2nd in MAC wth 3 starters back from a 20-11 team. Ohio beat a stiff by only 8 points in its opener. Dayton split its first two games, which were decided by total of four points; they shot only 26.3% on arc in those two games. Flyers start three juniors, one senior, have a new coach; they were outscored 20-9 on foul line in 72-69 loss to Hofstra yesterday.

Coastal Carolina tournament
        Iowa State is in a rebuild; they lost first two games to Missouri/Milwaukee, but they won 104-98 over Appalachian State Thursday, making 10-23 on arc, 28-35 on foul line. Cyclones won 123 games the last five years, but lost 4 starters from LY- they’re picked 9th in Big X. Tulsa played one guy more than 25:00 in 81-74 win over WMU yesterday; Hurricane was only 3-18 on arc, but outscored Broncos 24-4 on foul line. Tulsa is off to a 2-1 start, but lost at home to Lamar. Iowa State’s Babb played 40:00 yesterday; no one else played more than 25:00.

Illinois State was 28-39 on foul line in upset of South Carolina yesterday- Redbirds lost opener to Fla Gulf Coast, despite going 14-29 on arc— they start a freshman, two sophs- they don’t have a senior in their rotation, are picked to finish 2nd in MVC this winter. Boise State was down 54-45 with 3:23 left yesterday, rallied to beat UTEP 58-56- Hutchison was 3-14 from floor, but scored winning 3-point play with 0:03 left for the win. Broncos played two guys over 30:00 yesterday; they start a junior and three seniors.

South Carolina lost three starters from its 26-11 Final Four team; they lost 69-65 to Illinois State yesterday, after winning first two games over mid-majors by 21-18 points. Gamecocks start only one senior- one guy played more than 28:00 for them yesterday. UTEP blew a 54-45 lead with 3:23 left in yesterday’s loss to Boise; Miners start three seniors- they used three guys 33:00+ in Thursday’s loss, when they went 4-18 on arc in game where they rallied back from down 13 to take lead.

Appalachian State was 15-40 on arc, 29-40 on foul line in 104-98 loss to Iowa State Thursday; ASU starts two sophs, two juniors- you just don’t see a team take 40 3’s and 40 FT’s in same game- only two of their guys played more than 29:00. ASU had beaten couple of stiffs before coming to this event. Western Michigan lost 81-74 to Tulsa yesterday, despite going 12-31 on arc— they start two juniors, two sophs. Broncos are 0-2 vs D-I teams, losing by 18-7 points while allowing 79.5 ppg.

NBA2K tournament, Madison Square Garden
        Saint Louis upset Va Tech 77-71 yesterday; Billikens are 3-0 with wins over two stiffs. SLU starts two freshmen and a sophomore- they made only 25% of their 3’s in first three games. Providence has advantage of playing in MSG every year, at Big East tournament. Friars lost to Minnesota t home Monday, but beat Washington 77-70 last night. Friars’ bench outscored Washington’s subs 25-9. Billikens played their best guys 37-39:00 yesterday.

Virginia Tech scored 243 points against stiffs in its first two wins, then got beat 77-71 last night when the other team actually played defense. Hokies are shooting 40.3% on arc in first three games- they used two guys 34-38:00 last night. Tech starts three juniors and a senior. Washington lost 77-70 to Providence last night; their bench was outscored 25-9. Huskies shot just 9-27 on arc, 13-22 on foul line. Washington starts three juniors, doesn’t play any seniors and they have a new coach- they beat Belmont, EWU at home.

New Mexico coach Weir bolted New Mexico State after one year to coach the Lobos (for more money); no hard feelings, right? Lobos are 6-2 in last eight series games; they lost by 13 in Las Cruces LY, when Weir was coaching the Aggies. New Mexico was 17-39 on arc in their 103-71 win over Omaha last game- they’re starting two juniors, three seniors. Aggies lost by 18 at St Mary’s Monday, after beating a stiff in their opener. State starts three tenors and a junior. Mountain West underdogs are 1-2 vs spread this season.
        Last edited by StarDust Bum; 11-17-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

NCAAB

Friday, November 17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Trend Report
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOUTH CAROLINA @ UTEP
          SOUTH CAROLINA

No trends to report
          UTEP

No trends to report
          VERMONT @ BRADLEY
          VERMONT

No trends to report
          BRADLEY

Bradley is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
          Bradley is 9-1-1 ATS in its last 11 games
          AUBURN @ TEMPLE
          AUBURN

No trends to report
          TEMPLE

No trends to report
          MERCER @ LIBERTY
          MERCER

No trends to report
          LIBERTY

No trends to report
          ILLINOIS STATE @ BOISE STATE
          ILLINOIS STATE

No trends to report
          BOISE STATE

No trends to report
          INDIANA STATE @ OLD DOMINION
          INDIANA STATE

No trends to report
          OLD DOMINION

No trends to report
          COLORADO STATE @ TULANE
          COLORADO STATE

Colorado State is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games
          TULANE

Tulane is 5-18 SU in its last 23 games
          COASTAL CAROLINA @ UTSA
          COASTAL CAROLINA

No trends to report
          UTSA

UTSA is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
          DREXEL @ HOUSTON
          DREXEL

Drexel is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
          HOUSTON

Houston is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
          VIRGINIA @ VCU
          VIRGINIA

Virginia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing VCU
          Virginia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing VCU
          VCU

VCU is 16-1 SU in its last 17 games at home
          VCU is 14-4 SU in its last 18 games
          SAVANNAH STATE @ LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE
          SAVANNAH STATE

No trends to report
          LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE

Louisiana-Lafayette is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          Louisiana-Lafayette is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
          NORTHERN KENTUCKY @ JAMES MADISON
          NORTHERN KENTUCKY

No trends to report
          JAMES MADISON

James Madison is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
          APPALACHIAN STATE @ WESTERN MICHIGAN
          APPALACHIAN STATE

No trends to report
          WESTERN MICHIGAN

No trends to report
          VIRGINIA TECH @ WASHINGTON
          VIRGINIA TECH

No trends to report
          WASHINGTON

No trends to report
          NORTHEASTERN @ STANFORD
          NORTHEASTERN

Northeastern is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
          Northeastern is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
          STANFORD

The total has gone OVER in 6 of Stanford's last 8 games at home
          Stanford is 17-6 SU in its last 23 games at home
          QUINNIPIAC @ COLORADO
          QUINNIPIAC

The total has gone OVER in 6 of Quinnipiac's last 8 games
          Quinnipiac is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
          COLORADO

Colorado is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
          The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado's last 9 games
          FLORIDA STATE @ FORDHAM
          FLORIDA STATE

Florida State is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
          Florida State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
          FORDHAM

Fordham is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
          FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL @ ELON
          FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL

Florida International is 4-16 SU in its last 20 games
          ELON

Elon is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
          SOUTHERN @ DUKE
          SOUTHERN

No trends to report
          DUKE

Duke is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games at home
          Duke is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
          COLUMBIA @ PENN STATE
          COLUMBIA

Columbia is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games
          Columbia is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games on the road
          PENN STATE

Penn State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
          Penn State is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
          EAST TENNESSEE STATE @ KENTUCKY
          EAST TENNESSEE STATE

No trends to report
          KENTUCKY

Kentucky is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kentucky's last 5 games at home
          CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE @ EAST CAROLINA
          CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE

No trends to report
          EAST CAROLINA

East Carolina is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
          East Carolina is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games
          STONY BROOK @ BALL STATE
          STONY BROOK

No trends to report
          BALL STATE

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Ball State's last 5 games
          Ball State is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games at home
          YALE @ ALBANY
          YALE

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Yale's last 5 games on the road
          Yale is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
          ALBANY

No trends to report
          WESLEY COLLEGE (MS) @ DELAWARE
          WESLEY COLLEGE (MS)

No trends to report
          DELAWARE

The total has gone OVER in 4 of Delaware's last 5 games at home
          Delaware is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games at home
          TOWSON @ LOYOLA-MARYLAND
          TOWSON

Towson is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
          Towson is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games
          LOYOLA-MARYLAND

No trends to report
          COPPIN STATE @ CLEVELAND STATE
          COPPIN STATE

No trends to report
          CLEVELAND STATE

Cleveland State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
          Cleveland State is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
          SIENA @ LEHIGH
          SIENA

Siena is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
          The total has gone OVER in 6 of Siena's last 8 games on the road
          LEHIGH

No trends to report
          ALABAMA A&M @ ALABAMA
          ALABAMA A&M

No trends to report
          ALABAMA

Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Alabama A&M
          Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Alabama A&M
          GEORGIA STATE @ MISSISSIPPI
          GEORGIA STATE

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Georgia State's last 5 games on the road
          Georgia State is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games
          MISSISSIPPI

Mississippi is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
          Mississippi is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
          MCMURRY @ INCARNATE WORD
          MCMURRY

No trends to report
          INCARNATE WORD

No trends to report
          FERRUM @ UNC GREENSBORO
          FERRUM

No trends to report
          UNC GREENSBORO

UNC Greensboro is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
          UNC Greensboro is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
          WARREN WILSON @ NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL
          WARREN WILSON

No trends to report
          NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL

No trends to report
          NEBRASKA-OMAHA @ LOUISVILLE
          NEBRASKA-OMAHA

The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nebraska-Omaha's last 5 games on the road
          Nebraska-Omaha is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
          LOUISVILLE

Louisville is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home
          Louisville is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games
          IOWA STATE @ TULSA
          IOWA STATE

No trends to report
          TULSA

No trends to report
          OHIO @ DAYTON
          OHIO

No trends to report
          DAYTON

No trends to report
          RICE @ NORTHWESTERN STATE
          RICE

Rice is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
          Rice is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
          NORTHWESTERN STATE

No trends to report
          SAINT LOUIS @ PROVIDENCE
          SAINT LOUIS

No trends to report
          PROVIDENCE

No trends to report
          LAFAYETTE @ VILLANOVA
          LAFAYETTE

No trends to report
          VILLANOVA

Villanova is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Lafayette
          Villanova is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
          SOUTH DAKOTA STATE @ KANSAS
          SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

South Dakota State is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
          South Dakota State is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
          KANSAS

Kansas is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home
          Kansas is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games
          UC-SANTA BARBARA @ TEXAS A&M
          UC-SANTA BARBARA

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UC-Santa Barbara's last 5 games on the road
          The total has gone UNDER in 9 of UC-Santa Barbara's last 11 games
          TEXAS A&M

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Texas A&M's last 7 games at home
          The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas A&M's last 5 games
          UNC ASHEVILLE @ VANDERBILT
          UNC ASHEVILLE

No trends to report
          VANDERBILT

Vanderbilt is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Vanderbilt's last 6 games
          FRESNO STATE @ ARKANSAS
          FRESNO STATE

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Fresno State's last 5 games on the road
          Fresno State is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
          ARKANSAS

Arkansas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          Arkansas is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home
          NORTH DAKOTA STATE @ MISSOURI STATE
          NORTH DAKOTA STATE

The total has gone OVER in 15 of North Dakota State's last 19 games
          The total has gone OVER in 5 of North Dakota State's last 7 games on the road
          MISSOURI STATE

Missouri State is 15-7 SU in its last 22 games at home
          Missouri State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
          LAKELAND @ WISCONSIN-GREEN BAY
          LAKELAND

No trends to report
          WISCONSIN-GREEN BAY

Wisconsin-Green Bay is 18-5 SU in its last 23 games at home
          Wisconsin-Green Bay is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
          SPRING HILL @ NICHOLLS STATE
          SPRING HILL

No trends to report
          NICHOLLS STATE

No trends to report
          NORTHERN ARIZONA @ ARIZONA STATE
          NORTHERN ARIZONA

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Northern Arizona's last 5 games on the road
          Northern Arizona is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
          ARIZONA STATE

Arizona State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
          The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona State's last 5 games at home
          IONA @ WEBER STATE
          IONA

No trends to report
          WEBER STATE

Weber State is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
          DEPAUL @ ILLINOIS
          DEPAUL

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of DePaul's last 5 games
          DePaul is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
          ILLINOIS

Illinois is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          Illinois is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
          IUPUI @ EASTERN ILLINOIS
          IUPUI

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of IUPUI's last 7 games on the road
          IUPUI is 6-19 SU in its last 25 games on the road
          EASTERN ILLINOIS

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Eastern Illinois's last 5 games
          The total has gone OVER in 5 of Eastern Illinois's last 7 games at home
          DRAKE @ WAKE FOREST
          DRAKE

Drake is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games
          WAKE FOREST

Wake Forest is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
          MIAMI-OHIO @ LIU-BROOKLYN
          MIAMI-OHIO

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Miami-Ohio's last 8 games
          Miami-Ohio is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
          LIU-BROOKLYN

No trends to report
          UC IRVINE @ KANSAS STATE
          UC IRVINE

UC Irvine is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
          The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UC Irvine's last 7 games on the road
          KANSAS STATE

Kansas State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
          Kansas State is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
          ALCORN STATE @ BAYLOR
          ALCORN STATE

No trends to report
          BAYLOR

Baylor is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home
          Baylor is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
          CONCORDIA ST. PAUL @ WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE
          CONCORDIA ST. PAUL

No trends to report
          WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE

Wisconsin-Milwaukee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
          Wisconsin-Milwaukee is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games
          NEW MEXICO @ NEW MEXICO STATE
          NEW MEXICO

New Mexico is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against New Mexico State
          The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New Mexico's last 7 games on the road
          NEW MEXICO STATE

New Mexico State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          New Mexico State is 20-5 SU in its last 25 games
          SOUTH CAROLINA STATE @ UCLA
          SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

No trends to report
          UCLA

UCLA is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          UCLA is 14-2 SU in its last 16 games
          CLEMSON @ HOFSTRA
          CLEMSON

No trends to report
          HOFSTRA

No trends to report
          EASTERN WASHINGTON @ UNLV
          EASTERN WASHINGTON

Eastern Washington is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
          Eastern Washington is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games
          UNLV

The total has gone OVER in 4 of UNLV's last 6 games at home
          UNLV is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games at home
          NORTHERN COLORADO @ PEPPERDINE
          NORTHERN COLORADO

Northern Colorado is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games
          Northern Colorado is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games
          PEPPERDINE

Pepperdine is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games at home
          Pepperdine is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
          SACRAMENTO STATE @ SAN FRANCISCO
          SACRAMENTO STATE

Sacramento State is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
          The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Sacramento State's last 7 games on the road
          SAN FRANCISCO

San Francisco is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Sacramento State
          San Francisco is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
          MCNEESE STATE @ SAN DIEGO STATE
          MCNEESE STATE

No trends to report
          SAN DIEGO STATE

San Diego State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
          ALABAMA STATE @ OREGON
          ALABAMA STATE

No trends to report
          OREGON

Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
          Oregon is 14-2 SU in its last 16 games

Comment

NCAAB
            Dunkel

Friday, November 17

Virginia @ VA-Commonwealth

Game 723-724
            November 17, 2017 @ 4:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
            Virginia
            VA-Commonwealth
            Dunkel Team:
            Dunkel Line: