Knockonwood Wed. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Wed. Plays!!!

Monte Thanks as always Big G went to see a back Dr. last week where the Carolina Hurricanes got to so figured he knows his stuff..............Finally someone found out what is going on with my pain and I was pretty much right........He said it was rare to have in both legs that shoot from my back to my toes but I have and for a long time..........I have a pinched nerve right above the screws in my back and had a MRI done yesterday..........I take the CD to the Dr. tomorrow at 3:15 and guess he'll let me know what we're going to do about it....................He did say he was looking forward to helping me but he and I hit it off pretty good.......It goes back to the high school days playing basketball actually.............Anyway will let you know, I may be getting my legs back You know how I am about feeling good when you gamble, well maybe the pain for so long has had me down this past year because my worst year in a long time...............

NBA!!!

34-38!!!
    $100 player betting $100 per * bet would be minus $750!!!

All 3*!!!

Ind. plus 6!!!
    Minn. plus 6!!!
    Atl. plus 3-!!!

All 1*!!!

N.O. plus 8!!!
    N.Y. plus 7!!!
    GST minus 18!!!

HOOPS!!!

200-174!!!
    $100 player would be plus $2725!!!

All 4*!!!

Wofford plus 3-!!!
    S. Hall plus 2!!!
    Ind. St. plus 6!!!
    Missouri plus 5!!!
    Poly plus 6!!!
    Air Force plus 6!!!
    Vir. minus 4!!!

All 2*!!!

Prov. minus 5!!!
    N. West. minus 1!!!
    W. Car. plus 10-!!!
    NCST plus 11-!!!
    ST. John plus 10-!!!
    Vir. Under 129!!!
    St. Fran. plus 5!!! (6:00)

Wishing Everyone the Best, Knock!

Hope the Doctor can help you out Knock.

Good Luck on your plays!

Comment

Knock, That is great news my friend. You have been dealing with that for far too long. Feel good and the wins will always follow. Thanks for keeping me posted. Good luck with your plays tonight and always G

Comment

Working...
      X