Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maryland vs Michigan State Preview & Pick (+3 More)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland vs Michigan State Preview & Pick (+3 More)

Let's make some money in college hoops today.

Maryland Terrapins vs Michigan State Spartans

The Maryland Terrapins come in ranked 5th in the Nation with a 17-2 mark overall, including a 6-1 mark in the Big 10. The Terps are highly rated for as reason as they are a very talented team that is led by Melo Trimble, who averages 13.9 ppg. Overall this is not a terribly deep team as just 5 players average more than 5.9 ppg, but they are balanced as all five players average in double figures. The Terps are a solid offensive team overall as they rank 81st in scoring at 78.1 ppg and 5th in shooting, hitting 51% of their shots. The Terps on defense are one of the better teams in the nation and it really fuels this team. Maryland comes in allowing just 63.6 ppg, which is 24th in the nation and on just 40.7% which is 72nd.

The Michigan State Spartans started the year ranked in the top 10, but right now they are struggling as they come in having lost three games in a row to fall to 16-4 overall and just 3-4 in the Big 10. Their last game was a real shocker as they fell to Nebraska at home by 1 point and they were 15 point favorites in that game. The Spartans did suffer the loss of Valentine for a couple of weeks and they played well without him but have gone just 1-3 since his return. Valentine leads the team in scoring at 18.3 ppg and rebounding at 6.6 per game.The Spartans have just three players overall that average in double digits and just 5 players that average at least 8.4 ppg. Offensively overall they are a strong team that checks in at 72nd in scoring, putting up 78.6 ppg and 29th in shooting at 48.3%. On defense they are very sound as they come in ranked 21st in points allowed (63.2 ppg) and 8th in defensive FG% (37.4%)

Gonna go with the Under in this one. Both of these teams can fill i up on offense, but both teams are night very fast paced when it comes to their offense. They both shoot very well as they work the ball around for the good shot. The problem here is that these teams don’t give up the easy shot as both are excellent at the defensive end of the floor. This is a high profile game and those games tend to be lower scoring. It should also be tight down the stretch, which means both teams will work the clock even more during the last eight minutes or so. The Under is 6-1 in the Terrapins last 7 games following a straight up win, while the Under is 5-1 in Michigan State’s last 6 games at home. This one has 68-65 written all over it.

Play Michigan State/ Maryland Under 143

3 Other Plays I Will Also Be Playing:

Arizona/ California Under 143

North Dakota State -1.5

Kentucky -6

GLA
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Well thats a 3-0 start so far
    Follow Me On Twitter @Davidhess311

Comment

Working...
    X