Saturday NCAAB/NFL Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NCAAB/NFL Plays

Went 2-1 in the NBA last night. Was the worst game I've ever seen a team play in Houston.

NFL
    KC/NE OVER 43... I see a 34-24 game in favor of NE. Tom will be Tom, and that offense will get back to business after the layoff.

ARIZONA -7.5.. Yes Arod did get some of his Mojo back, but this Zona team is much different than the skins. Palmer should light it up, and with the Packers so beat up I don't see them hanging around. 34-21 Zona.

NCAAB
    MIAMI -4 at CLEMSON... Yes, Clemson has been very hott, but will it continue? I don't think so. I think they come out flat today after their recent home stretch. I do think Miami matches up very well too.

TXAM -2.5 at UGA... I really like the matchup here. Think Txam should be able to beat them up with their size. Give me the hott team in this one.

TXTECH +2 vs BAYLOR... I like this Txtech team. They are very scrappy and do tend to play very well at home. Baylor has been playing good ball of late, but the line is what's sketchy here. Txtech wins outright.

Good luck everyone!! Let's beat the books!!!
Working...
X