Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhodyjoe's WNBA Play(s) of the Day

June 19th

Game: Chicago Sky (605) @ Atlanta Dream (606)
    Time: Friday 06/19 7:35 PM Eastern
    Pick: Atlanta +3.5 (-110)

Atlanta is 2-2 the last four games, even winning at Washington as a +6 point dog 64-61. They are home from a two-game road trip and face a Chicago team that has a losing road record and plays its fourth straight road game of a brutal five-game trip. Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games because of bad defense at #11 in the WNBA allowing 78 points per game. Chicago center Sylvia Fowles remains away from the team after demanding a trade and guard Allie Quigley is with Hungary for the Eurobasket tournament. The Sky is 1-5 ATS following a straight-up win and 0-5 ATS following a spread cover. This is a great situational spot for the home dog, so take Atlanta. (Wunderdog)

Next to hockey the WNBA is the easiest sport for a sports investor and gambler to generate a new money stream with during the Dog Days of Summer.

For a limited time, Doc's Sports is offering $60 worth of member predictions ABSOLUTELY FREE, simply because they want to prove how awesome their handicapping service really is!
    I did it. No Gimmicks and no credit card. After you sign up for your ABSOLUTELY FREE member picks sign up for Indian Cowboys WNBA picks if you like. I think he is the best WNBA guy in the country. I am not related to Doc's Sports in any way nor am I an affiliate.

http://www.docsports.com/free-sports...edictions.html

It Been A Long Strange Trip. I'd Like To Do It Again

Originally posted by rhodyjoe View Post
    June 19th

Game: Chicago Sky (605) @ Atlanta Dream (606)
    Time: Friday 06/19 7:35 PM Eastern
    Pick: Atlanta +3.5 (-110) Won 73-64

Atlanta is 2-2 the last four games, even winning at Washington as a +6 point dog 64-61. They are home from a two-game road trip and face a Chicago team that has a losing road record and plays its fourth straight road game of a brutal five-game trip. Chicago is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games because of bad defense at #11 in the WNBA allowing 78 points per game. Chicago center Sylvia Fowles remains away from the team after demanding a trade and guard Allie Quigley is with Hungary for the Eurobasket tournament. The Sky is 1-5 ATS following a straight-up win and 0-5 ATS following a spread cover. This is a great situational spot for the home dog, so take Atlanta. (Wunderdog)

Next to hockey the WNBA is the easiest sport for a sports investor and gambler to generate a new money stream with during the Dog Days of Summer.

For a limited time, Doc's Sports is offering $60 worth of member predictions ABSOLUTELY FREE, simply because they want to prove how awesome their handicapping service really is!
    I did it. No Gimmicks and no credit card. After you sign up for your ABSOLUTELY FREE member picks sign up for Indian Cowboys WNBA picks if you like. I think he is the best WNBA guy in the country. I am not related to Doc's Sports in any way nor am I an affiliate.

http://www.docsports.com/free-sports...edictions.html

At This Forum WBNA
    1-0-0 = 1.000
    It Been A Long Strange Trip. I'd Like To Do It Again

Comment

Working...
    X