Warriors VS Cavs Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    It's a shame the Cavs are so injured. Golden State isn't that good IMO. Be interested to see how this series would be if the Cavs were healthy
    The Warriors would have swept them. The Cavs played out of their asses in game 2 and 3. It's a known face that when stars get injured, other players step up and usually play like super humans. Which happened in both those games. Warriors having the best record in the NBA was no fluke. The road to the finals was much more difficult for the Warriors. Playing far better teams than the Cavs. The Cavs came into the finals rested and these misfits played out of their asses in games 2 and 3 and yet the Warriors had chances to win both of them.

The game last night was played just how I hoped. Lebron was shut down, Bogut on the bench, Warriors much smaller and faster, Lee coming in and playing hard and Cavs had no answer.

I do think the Cavs will still play them tough from here on out....
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      The Warriors would have swept them. The Cavs played out of their asses in game 2 and 3. It's a known face that when stars get injured, other players step up and usually play like super humans. Which happened in both those games. Warriors having the best record in the NBA was no fluke. The road to the finals was much more difficult for the Warriors. Playing far better teams than the Cavs. The Cavs came into the finals rested and these misfits played out of their asses in games 2 and 3 and yet the Warriors had chances to win both of them.

The game last night was played just how I hoped. Lebron was shut down, Bogut on the bench, Warriors much smaller and faster, Lee coming in and playing hard and Cavs had no answer.

I do think the Cavs will still play them tough from here on out....

You're out of your mind with the statement of the warriors could have swept them?
      Do you watch the games???

Obviously you don't because that statement is the stupidest thing I've ever read
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

You're out of your mind with the statement of the warriors could have swept them?
        Do you watch the games???

Obviously you don't because that statement is the stupidest thing I've ever read
        I was half kidding about sweeping them, but as for being stupid, the Warriors did exactly what I said in the first post in this thread. EXACTLY. So I must know a little about what I'm talking about.

It's not a secret in the NBA that when stars go down, other players step up. And sometimes step up big. Just ask Greek. Big players go down and you bet that team because 9 times out of 10 they win.

If the Cav's were so unbeatable with Love and Irving, why weren't they the #1 seed in the East?
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          I was half kidding about sweeping them, but as for being stupid, the Warriors did exactly what I said in the first post in this thread. EXACTLY. So I must know a little about what I'm talking about.

It's not a secret in the NBA that when stars go down, other players step up. And sometimes step up big. Just ask Greek. Big players go down and you bet that team because 9 times out of 10 they win.

If the Cav's were so unbeatable with Love and Irving, why weren't they the #1 seed in the East?

My only comment was in regards to your retarded statement about a sweep.

That comment is laughable seeing how the series is tied 2-2 and the Cavs pushed a far superior team to OT twice in Cali, don't care how or why they did it, the FACT is they did do it and managed to win one in Cali
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

My only comment was in regards to your retarded statement about a sweep.

That comment is laughable seeing how the series is tied 2-2 and the Cavs pushed a far superior team to OT twice in Cali, don't care how or why they did it, the FACT is they did do it and managed to win one in Cali
            Like I said. It was in jest. I am FAR MORE concerned about the Warriors beating this Cav's team than I was about them beating the Cavs with Love and Irving in the lineup. Cavs were a heavy underdog coming into this series. Underdogs have a way of pulling off miracles. Happens all the time. If Love and Irving were healthy, Warriors would have been barely favored. I hedged my 'Warriors to win it all' bet I made months ago because of that very fact. I wouldn't have hedged if Love and Irving were healthy.
            [email protected]

Comment

If Love and Irving were healthy, this series would have been over last night.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                If Love and Irving were healthy, this series would have been over last night.
                And I'd be cashin' that Warriors ticket!
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  This series makes me sick as a Thunder fan. Coulda woulda shoulda
                  I'm right there with ya, KB.

Comment

Working...
                  X