Warriors VS Cavs Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors VS Cavs Discussion

I'm gonna put this simply. Stop Lebron no matter what it takes and let the rest of the misfits beat you.

The Warriors also need to fast break their asses off the court as well. Bogut hasn't done anything that has mattered. Kerr needs to go small and run the Cavs off the court. David Lee is fresh and can provide some speed and motivation. The Warriors bench is far superior to the Cav's bench. Use it to your advantage.

I remember Lebron trying to do everything last year and when you stop him and make others beat you, it's a recipe for success. The Spurs crushed the Heat because the rest of the guys couldn't do much other than Lebron.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

You can't stop LeBron
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

C
      a
      v
      s
      [email protected]

Comment

You can't let Lebron have his will. He can't be scoring 40+ against you. The ball is in his hands on every possession. Double team him, harass the shit out of him and you can beat them. But if you're gonna let him do what he wants, he's gonna beat you.....
        [email protected]

Comment

Double team him and he still gets 30+ points, plus those other guys can knock down wide open 3's/jumpers it creates.

Golden State toast

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            I'm gonna put this simply. Stop Lebron no matter what it takes and let the rest of the misfits beat you.

The Warriors also need to fast break their asses off the court as well. Bogut hasn't done anything that has mattered. Kerr needs to go small and run the Cavs off the court. David Lee is fresh and can provide some speed and motivation. The Warriors bench is far superior to the Cav's bench. Use it to your advantage.

I remember Lebron trying to do everything last year and when you stop him and make others beat you, it's a recipe for success. The Spurs crushed the Heat because the rest of the guys couldn't do much other than Lebron.

Dead on, couldn't have said it better. GS has to know their toast if they don't stop Lebron tonight. Going with Golden State again tonight.
            Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

I think a HUGE factor being overlooked is deep playoffs/Finals experience. All teams must put in their dues and learn how it works. This is the first time GS has made a deep run in the playoffs with their current roster. The pressure is immense with the entire world watching. Defending becomes so much more important and the refs often times let them play a lot more physical. LeBron has been there done that and put in his dues. No one from GS has a clue...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                I think a HUGE factor being overlooked is deep playoffs/Finals experience. All teams must put in their dues and learn how it works. This is the first time GS has made a deep run in the playoffs with their current roster. The pressure is immense with the entire world watching. Defending becomes so much more important and the refs often times let them play a lot more physical. LeBron has been there done that and put in his dues. No one from GS has a clue...
                This, I agree with. But if you put a speedy defender on Lebron and harass him on every possession with double teams, just as they've done with Curry, The Warriors could easily be sitting at 3-0 right now. They are letting Lebron dictate how the game goes. The Spurs never let that happen.
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  This, I agree with. But if you put a speedy defender on Lebron and harass him on every possession with double teams, just as they've done with Curry, The Warriors could easily be sitting at 3-0 right now. They are letting Lebron dictate how the game goes. The Spurs never let that happen.
                  Cleveland should be up 3-0
                  [email protected]

Comment

LOVE IT!!!!!
                    [email protected]

Comment

Momentum has definitely shifted now. game 7 anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                        Momentum has definitely shifted now. game 7 anyone?
                        It's a shame the Cavs are so injured. Golden State isn't that good IMO. Be interested to see how this series would be if the Cavs were healthy
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          It's a shame the Cavs are so injured. Golden State isn't that good IMO. Be interested to see how this series would be if the Cavs were healthy
                          I think the Warriors are very good. They don't, however, have anyone who's been there and done that. I share your interest in 'what if the Cavs were healthy?'.

Comment

This series makes me sick as a Thunder fan. Coulda woulda shoulda

Comment

Warriorssssss!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X