Warriors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors...

What respect the oddsmakers give to the Dubs. They are down 11 and are -11.5 in the 2nd half....Can they do it? The Warriors go on amazing runs during the game. Clay Thompson will find it in the 2nd half. Should be entertaining. Not sure if they can do it tonight. We'll see.

:ldawg:
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

The Warriors may have lost tonight, but mark my words.....They will beat Memphis by 20 in game 3 or game 4. Without question!
    [email protected]

Comment

I disagree. I think Memphis is a tough, tough matchup for them and if Connely continues to play, I think they may be

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I disagree. I think Memphis is a tough, tough matchup for them and if Connely continues to play, I think they may be
        Well. We'll see. I say a blowout in game 3 or 4 by the Warriors.
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          Well. We'll see. I say a blowout in game 3 or 4 by the Warriors.
          Yes sir. I'm sure adjustments will be made. Could have the makings of another epic 7 game series!

Comment

Yes sir. I'm sure adjustments will be made. Could have the makings of another epic 7 game series!
            I agree about it being a 7 game series. Esp with Memphis stealing a game. But Tony Allen was doing a lot of trash talking and was miked up. The Warriors will be out to bury them.
            [email protected]

Comment

Tony Allen always talks a lot of smack. I've seen plenty with OKC playing them in the playoffs the previous 4 years. He backs it up w/ his D though. I can't stand the guy

Comment

Tony Allen always talks a lot of smack. I've seen plenty with OKC playing them in the playoffs the previous 4 years. He backs it up w/ his D though. I can't stand the guy
                Their D against the Warriors was the best I've ever seen. However. As bad as the Warriors shot, and it was bad, they were still just a few shots away from taking the lead in the 4th quarter. They won't shoot that bad again. They took that game for granted. I knew when Curry got the MVP, they'd hit a bump.
                [email protected]

Comment

The Warriors played horrible, but I am surprised the Griz are underdogs by 4 in game 3. I do think the Warriors steal on in Memphis though.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                    The Warriors may have lost tonight, but mark my words.....They will beat Memphis by 20 in game 3 or game 4. Without question!

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X