NBA Discussion from KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Discussion from KAZ

I expect one of the home teams to lose outright. My guess is either Portland or the Spurs pull it off...
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

I think the Spurs are the most likely as the Blazers are just snake-bit against Memphis this year. They're 0-4 SU and ATS against the Griz this season and the game is in Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
      I think the Spurs are the most likely as the Blazers are just snake-bit against Memphis this year. They're 0-4 SU and ATS against the Griz this season and the game is in Memphis.
      Didn't know that UDOG. But what's kinda nice is that if the Blazers get beat, I'll like the Spurs even more. Kind of a bet the Blazers and if they go down, double back on the Spurs. I just don't think all the home teams win today. Memphis surely hasn't impressed me heading into the playoffs....
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        Kind of a bet the Blazers and if they go down, double back on the Spurs.
        This is a great way to go. I think you're right about not all home teams winning.

Comment

I like San Antonio and Portland line seems strange to me. Memphis is 4-0 SU and ATS vs Portland but only 4- to -5 point favorite at home? If I play that game I would go with Portland.
          Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

I like this theory. I also like to do the opposite in Game 2 to whatever happens in Game 1. For example, Pelicans covered Game 1 so I will probably take GS in Game 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
              I like this theory. I also like to do the opposite in Game 2 to whatever happens in Game 1. For example, Pelicans covered Game 1 so I will probably take GS in Game 2.
              I think you're right, but I might be dead wrong tonight. The Spurs, surprisingly seem uninterested in pushing them tonight. Although Spurs -2 in the 2nd half is tempting....
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                I think using this theory, you gotta really, really love the Bucks!
                [email protected]

Comment

Chalk 5-3 ATS in Game 1's. Wonder how it will be in Game 2's.

Comment

Working...
                  X