No announcement yet.

Tuesday Plays. 2 tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey buddy. Its hard to say you were on the right side of a game when it loses but you were DEFINITELY on the right side of that game !! Brutal loss. You had the right side buddy !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Thanks guys for all the nice comments, I was taking that loss pretty hard but when I got up and read your posts it cheered me up.

New day New streak!
      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

No reason to take that loss hard buddy. It took double OT to beat ya, and I believe at least two other losses were by a 1/2 point. 20 wins and 5 losses is a helluva run!
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          No reason to take that loss hard buddy. It took double OT to beat ya, and I believe at least two other losses were by a 1/2 point. 20 wins and 5 losses is a helluva run!
          Agree completely with KazDog and others. I'm to blame for that loss. I went to bed thinking that it would take OT to beat us and what do you know... Double OT.. My bad. no more of that from me.

CheChe you're a class act and a hell of a handicapper! I don't see many other people with this kind of a run AND with the posts to prove having made the plays.

Comment

Working...
          X