No announcement yet.

Hoop pick for Thurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't win an over play when the fucking home team score 11 points in a quarter. Buncha dickheads...
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Damn Phil. It covered for the contest by a half point, but not the 2nd half. Sorry buddy. Send me your address and I'll mail you the half a paycheck you lost. Can't be more than $40, right?
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        Damn Phil. It covered for the contest by a half point, but not the 2nd half. Sorry buddy. Send me your address and I'll mail you the half a paycheck you lost. Can't be more than $40, right?
        Don't have an address anymore. Just send it to Wausau, maybe the postmaster will find me under the bridge where I will now be living
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
          Don't have an address anymore. Just send it to Wausau, maybe the postmaster will find me under the bridge where I will now be living

Comment

Don't worry Kaz, just got hired at Burger King 2nd shift. I'll be selling Yumbos now. Between that and the 3rd shift Taco Bell, I should be able t make ends meet and keep my double wide. My 6 am custodial services will help as well. Just need to find time to cap and make some of this back.
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
            X