• Poll: NFC Title Game

Giants @ Niners

O/U 43.5

What do you think?
    NYG (+2.5) @
    57.89%
    S.F. (-2.5)
    42.11%
    Last edited by wayne1218; 01-15-2012, 09:03 PM.

Niners GOY lol... Go Giants.

Comment

Giants...9ers blew their big game win last week. To much emotion. Huge let down time.
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
        Giants...9ers blew their big game win last week. To much emotion. Huge let down time.
        the same could be said for the Giants (off an even bigger upset).

Two competing, but powerful, trends here.

Go against the playoff team that beat last year's Super Bowl winner last week (11-1 ATS run). Favors SF.

Go against team off win in first playoff appearance in three years (15-7). Favors NYG

Comment

I always bet against the team whose quarterback eats a vine ripened tomato within 3 days of Ramadan but only if the tomato has more than 23 seeds in it...

Best trend in the world I promise!!!
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Comment

Something about this 9ers team that I love! Tough, fast, hard hitting D. Alex Smith grew up a whole lot and finally figured out that he can make it in the NFL. Vernon Davis is the X factor to me. If he shows up and has a good game, 9ers win. If not, well G-Men will roll to the Super Bowl.

9ers for me!

Comment

49ers Win IMO

Comment

Working...
                X