Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Represents the AFC in the Super Bowl this Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Represents the AFC in the Super Bowl this Season?

Who Represents the AFC in the Super Bowl this Season?
    Indy
    4.65%
    San Diego
    11.63%
    NYJ
    13.95%
    Baltimore
    20.93%
    New England
    41.86%
    Pittsburgh
    6.98%

Jets

Comment

Bills look loaded this year, might break the Dolphins perfect season record!!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Houston texans

Comment

Gotta go with the Colts.Hard to go against Peyton for me.I also root for the Colts so this is a homer pick for me.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I'm gonna say San Diego, (only because buffalo wasn't a choice) I say they finally break through and win it all this year.

Comment

I just don't get all the NE love.

Its a team that hasn't won a playoff game since they were caught cheating.

I guess that's what makes the NFL so interesting, 20+ teams have a realistic shot at winning the SB!!

Comment

I like the Jets this year. Most talented team on paper outside of Philly.
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post

Its a team that hasn't won a playoff game since they were caught cheating.
                  Really? Try again. The year after the "Scandal" was the year they went (16-0) and lost in the SB. I believe they won Playoff games to get there!

Comment

N.E. is loaded this year!

They are a huge favorite in Vegas for good reason!

Comment

My apologies. I should have said a team that hasn't won a playoff game since the 2007 Season AFC Championship game.

That does make them sound much better. Sorry to reference the "Scandal"

Fact is since Bellacheat got caught, he's much more like the coach he was in Cleveland, when he was chased out of town, than when he was able to cheat and win Super Bowls.

Comment

My apologies. I should have said a team that hasn't won a playoff game since the 2007 Season AFC Championship game.

That does make them sound much better. Sorry to reference the "Scandal"

Fact is since Bellacheat got caught, he's much more like the coach he was in Cleveland, when he was chased out of town, than when he was able to cheat and win Super Bowls.
                        He was (14-2), (10-6) and (11-5) the last 3 seasons and (16-0) before that. I don't think he ever did anything close to that in Cleveland. Again, you need a new stat boy for your stats cuz the one you are using sucks! P.S. it was the SB, not AFC Title game

I get it, you hate BB and the Patriots but at least be real. They lost 2 years ago with a very young defense to a better Baltimore team and last year they lost a tight battle with a team they have been fighting tooth & nail with for years now. It happens.

I doubt you will get your wish though because BB will never get run out of this town. His 3 rings and record here speak for themself to the owner and all Patriot fans and that is all that matters to us!

Comment

Oh, I thought they lost to NY Giants in the SB, to ruin their perfect season. So the last playoff WIN I was referring to would have been the AFC Championship game.

Apparently, you need a new stat boy yourself.

I'm not sure what my wish is that you refer to. I assume by your reference, you think I want him run out of NE? I could care less.

Hate is a strong word. You took this personal. As I stated in my original post, I feel any number of teams can win the SB, I didn't understand 50% of the votes to NE, but it is a small sampling, and perhaps many that voted are homers like you. My point was they are now many years from any post season success.

Outside of NE, to the rest of the football world, the 3 championships are tainted at best. He is and always will be a known cheater, his record speaks for itself in that regard. Since he isn't able to cheat, NE fans, like yourself can talk about excuses (Better Balt, tough team, blah, blah, blah) for losing as opposed to talking about SB victories.

BOL to you and your Pats this year!

I love the NFL!!!

Comment

Dude, Hate is the perfect word. When you are still bothered by a team taping another team 5 years ago, hatred shows man. It is what it is and that's ok. You are not alone in your hatred!

Comment

Outside of NE, to the rest of the football world, the 3 championships are tainted at best. He is and always will be a known cheater, his record speaks for itself in that regard. Since he isn't able to cheat, NE fans, like yourself can talk about excuses (Better Balt, tough team, blah, blah, blah) for losing as opposed to talking about SB victories.
                              What in sports isn't tainted? Should we go back to all those Steelers and Cowboys teams who were doing things too? It is and will always be in the record books as Titles Won. Last i heard, they received a fine and nothing else for "Breaking Rules". Teams get fined for shit every year. You and anybody else can "Taint" whatever you feel you need to but they are and always will be Titles WON everywhere but in your mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X