Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Represents the NFC in the Super Bowl this Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Represents the NFC in the Super Bowl this Season?

Who Represents the NFC in the Super Bowl this Season?
    Dallas
    17.14%
    Green Bay
    34.29%
    Philadelphia
    14.29%
    New Orleans
    8.57%
    NYG
    2.86%
    Chicago
    0.00%
    Atlanta
    11.43%
    Tampa Bay
    2.86%
    Minnesota
    8.57%

I know the Eagles are rated up there but I do not think Vick can stay healthy through-out the year.

I will take the Pack. (Damn, did I just say that???)

Comment

I'm a homer. The Giants with Eli Whitney at the controls doesnt get any better !!
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Dirty birds.

Comment

got to go with the defending champs.Until they show they cant perform to the level of last year think the Packers win it all.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I say Green Bay. Philly looks good on paper but rarely does a team win it all when they are expected to (see Miami Heat). I agree with Spark, I don't expect Vick to stay healthy the whole year and I don't trust Vince Young.

Comment

Its hard to believe but if detroit doesn't win a overtime game in tampa bay late last season, green bay doesn't even make the playoffs!

Comment

I picked philly. Green bay is now the target and it is so hard to get to a SB 2 years in a row.

Comment

Vikings beat Buffalo to win the super bowl!!!

Comment

There are so many teams imo. Tampa, NO, Atl, Phi, GB.

Philly holds the edge though

Comment

I went with ATL, think they have the pieces on O, and the D can get the job done.

Just can't buy into Vick. Another year older, and the league has film of him now. These gadget QB's are world beaters for a year, but once the D Coords get film of them they're typically screwed. Plus staying healthy is a huge question mark for him, especially when running is as big of a part of his game as it is.

That's my two cents!

Comment

On paper looks like Philly helped themselves HUGE...Like others, though, I can't buy in to Vick. Saints helped themselves too especially on the D front and in the secondary. Not concerned about the whole RB situation cause Sean's offensive scheme lets almost anyone find success in the backfield...How many have they had in the past few..Pierre, Reggie, Ivory, me....lol...The only knock on the Saints I see is that they're in the same division as what I see as being the third best (behind the Pack) in ATL. Must say, I'm really surprised that mine is the only vote for NO...Guess opening night (NO-GB) will be a pretty good barometer on where those two are at least. BTW, I see Ingram being really involved and look for around 1,200 total yards including 35 receptions and six or so TDs...
                        Last edited by umreb78; 08-10-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

i like the flyboys,over 10- regular season wins is stealing !!!!
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

The Vikings look strong this year
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              The Vikings look strong this year
                              I will buy $ 500.00 worth of whatever you took this morning!

Comment

Working...
                              X