No announcement yet.

Is Tony Romo a Top 7 QB in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can all waste our time and argue if Romo is a top 5,7,10 or even 15 Qb but IMO one thing can't be argued. Romo will never be a Super Bowl winning Qb. Ain't going to happen. Jerry Jones runs a tight ship and about 1-2 more seasons with this bum at QB Jones is going to change direction for the team. And it will start at the Qb position.

Comment

You guys ask yourself this. If Romo was starting Qb for your favorite team do you think your team would make it deep in the playoffs? NO NO and NO should be the answer

Comment

I can't wait for 2023, when the Vikings get him for a starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          I can't wait for 2023, when the Vikings get him for a starting QB.

Comment

I didn't vote cause that's such a close call. Realize that fantasy and "best QB" are not exactly the same, but from a fantasy perspective, I have ROMO ranked 7 for the upcoming season.

Comment

He's not a top seven from either perspective. I have him ranked ninth in fantasy and ninth in real life as well.

Fantasy

1. Vick
              2. Rodgers
              3. Brees
              4. Brady
              5. Rivers
              6. Manning P.
              7. Ryan
              8. Schaub
              9. Romo
              10. Roethlisberger

Real Life

1. Rodgers
              2. Brady
              3. Manning P.
              4. Brees
              5. Roethlisbeger
              6. Vick
              7. Rivers (tie)
              7. Ryan (tie)
              9. Romo
              10. Schaub
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                He's not a top seven from either perspective. I have him ranked ninth in fantasy and ninth in real life as well.

Fantasy

1. Vick
                2. Rodgers
                3. Brees
                4. Brady
                5. Rivers
                6. Manning P.
                7. Ryan
                8. Schaub
                9. Romo
                10. Roethlisberger

Real Life

1. Rodgers
                2. Brady
                3. Manning P.
                4. Brees
                5. Roethlisbeger
                6. Vick
                7. Rivers (tie)
                7. Ryan (tie)
                9. Romo
                10. Schaub
                How come you have Brady 4th in fantasy? Just curious because he was #1 in our League last year throwing for 36 TD's and only 4 INT's ..... and now he gets another weapon in Ochocinco.

I can see guys liking maybe Vick over him and Maybe Rodgers but 4th?

Comment

Going off of total potential. I'm not as high on the signing of 85 as most people are. I like Brees' weapons and the softer division/schedule they get to play in versus the Pats.

The separation in QB's is really small anyway. I would take ANY top 5 or 10 QB depending on the situation presented by the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                    Going off of total potential. I'm not as high on the signing of 85 as most people are. I like Brees' weapons and the softer division/schedule they get to play in versus the Pats.

The separation in QB's is really small anyway. I would take ANY top 5 or 10 QB depending on the situation presented by the draft.
                    I'm not overly excited about 85 either but they gained him without losing anything. That makes it that much tougher on the defense. He also has 2 TE's that were both Rookie's last year and each caught over 40 balls. They both should be better this year too. He was the unanimous MVP of the League for good reason and i just don't see that big, if any, of a drop off in 1 offseason.

Comment

That's one of the best parts about fantasy Wayne...I can be completely wrong. It's just my way of rating the QB's.

Comment

I hear ya'. I was just curious buddy!

Comment

Working...
                        X