Nfc championship game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfc championship game

What is the best side play & total play?

You can vote on both
    Green Bay -3.5
    24.32%
    Chicago +3.5
    35.14%
    Over 43.5
    18.92%
    Under 43.5
    21.62%

Bears and under

Comment

Pack...under

Comment

Pack and over

Comment

I didnt see anyway that NE would lose to the Jets and I dont see anyway that the Bears can match up with that D and O that GB has. But we all know when you think there is no way, the other team finds the way.

I would take the Pack but I would buy down to 3
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Gotta go with GB. I just can't trust Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              I didnt see anyway that NE would lose to the Jets and I dont see anyway that the Bears can match up with that D and O that GB has. But we all know when you think there is no way, the other team finds the way.

I would take the Pack but I would buy down to 3
              Send me your juice & congrats on 35k in posts.

Comment

Home team dog that no one and their mother gives a chance of winning. In week 17, when the game didn't matter for the Bears, the pack barely pulled it out. I think the bears got a lot of good film that game and should have a great game-plan going into this one.

Bears +3

Comment

Everyone is just crowning GB already. Do they not remember that Akers missed 2 short FG's or they would've lost that. I guess beating the Falcons bad earns you the crown.

I just don't feel like laying any points in both of these games.

Comment

I keep thinking Bears b/c it just seems too easy to take Pack and everyone is on them. I think most people agree these are fairly even teams in most areas, so I'm willing to dumb it down it down the QBs as I think we tend to overthink things. With the game on the line who do you trust more, Cutler or Rodgers? Monday morning when you are playing things back in your head you can't sit there and be surprised that Cutler threw the game away. Every week this guy throws two or three balls right to the other team and for what ever reason they seemed to get dropped. Tramone and Woodson aren't going to drop them. I seriously doubt there is one person in here......Bears' fans included......that wouldn't take Rodgers over Cutler.

I think it is the same thing in the AFC game, two pretty equal teams, you want Ben or Sanchez? I'm buying them both down to 3 and taking the favs.
                    Last edited by harold_bush; 01-21-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X