Yes
    41.07%
    No
    30.36%
    A little bit
    28.57%

It is a 3 day event this year!

Comment

I voted a little bit--after the first two rounds I just read about it in the paper or online.

Comment

As an eagles fan with 11 picks....fuck yeah!

Comment

Alot of questions to be answered this year i say yes

where and when will tebow go
          what will the rams do
          will anyone trade up to get suh
          WILL WASHINGTON TRADE DOWN
          plus many more
          Last edited by tech fan; 04-11-2010, 08:15 PM.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I would LOVE to get Suh in N.E. but that ain't happening!

Comment

no. I hate that they switched it from saturday. Every year I would together with my buds and watch it. Now this year I wont see it beacause I'll only be home on weekends fot the next 4 months.
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

I am a jet fan and they just traded away another pick for santonio holmes so after first pick where I hope its Mays from USC I will not be to excited

Comment

I love the draft but this Thursday nonsense really kills the fun of it. Me and a bunch of buddies would use that whole Saturday to drink, eat, and bitch about how much we hated everything the Redskins are doing and mock the Raiders. I have to say this move by Goodell is one of the first I really hate.

Comment

Not sure what to think of it just yet...it will definitely be different...the last few years I have thrown huge draft parties boiling hundreds of lbs of crawfish, tons of booze, a DJ, volleyball, horseshoes...similar to a big tailgate, so that was awesome but also a lot of work for me...

This year I will be cooking a couple briskets and having a $100 poker tourney during the draft bringing the invitees down to bout 25-30 from the usual 100 or so I would invite...so its yet to be determined which turns out better...my texans picking 20th so my mood usually goes with who they take

Comment

Ho hum

Comment

Always excited about it but do not like it being a three day event this year...

Comment

Can you bet on it?

Comment

I want to see what lucky team gets Eric Berry... Damn my Giants need to throw the kitchen sink at it too try to move up to get him... He is a headbuster... Monte Kiffin just put him in different areas where TENN had weaknesses and thats why heh didn't stand out as much as he did when he was a FR, SOPH and Junior...

Comment

I'm probably the only one here that's glad they switched it to Thursday night. I hated sitting around all day watching that thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X