Pick the Best Bet
    Carolina (+9) @
    71.67%
    Dallas (-9)
    28.33%

Carolina cant be this bad...can they?

Carolina out of pity

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Some people on this board know I am a Cowboys fan and are going to think I am being a homer, which is understandable but the reality is I like Dallas tomorrow night. This line smells incredibly fishy to me, it looks as if vegas is asking for Carolina action and boy are they getting it.

Dallas laying the points (a lot of points at that) seems like the correct play to me...Just my 2cents..

Comment

after double checking, it doesn't seem like vegas is getting as much action on carolina as I originally thought..this game is tough...

Comment

where do you check how much action vegas is receiving on an event?

Comment

I like the over more than anything. Cowboys for a side if I had to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sarge View Post
              where do you check how much action vegas is receiving on an event?
              I use a couple of different sites..I am not sure of the rules on this board, if I am allowed to refer to those sites I have no problems mentioning them..just not sure..

POD - Cowboys Panthers UNDER

Comment

cool, I'm not sure either. I was thinking as long as it wasn't a capping or betting service you were ok. Sorry to put you in that spot. I googled it, glanced thru, but didn't find what I was looking for.

Comment

Lean Cowboys & Under

Comment

OVER and CAROLINA IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X