Jacksonville
    4.76%

Tennessee

Comment

Losing Haynsworth will be huge. Colts because of Manning

Comment

Tenn as Indy has been fading

Comment

I went Houston here. Indy has lost a lot, and I'm not sure if Tenn was really that good last year.

Comment

Houston

Comment

Tenn is really going to miss Haynesworth and Indy has been losing a step every year. I think Houston has a great shot. I voted for them because with 1-2 decent step ups from their young guys and they will win this division.

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Colts. Everyone's making the coaching changes out to be the end of Indy. Well, Mudd and Moore are expected to be back with the team after the pension fiasco. That's all that matters to Manning and that O. Gonzalez will step up fine for Harrison because Manning will make him. That kid Brown they drafted from UConn is a stud and should take the starting job from Addai quickly. The Texans are always a nice trendy pick but never find a way to get over the hump for some reason.

Comment

i love houston this year. IMO they are the team to beat in the division.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Alright all you Houston lovers put your money where your mouth is...

Who wants to bet me that Houston does not win the division. I will even give you 2 to 1 odds...

Houston does not win division you owe me $100...

Houston wins the division I owe you $200...

Any takers??

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Alright all you Houston lovers put your money where your mouth is...

Who wants to bet me that Houston does not win the division. I will even give you 2 to 1 odds...

Houston does not win division you owe me $100...

Houston wins the division I owe you $200...

Any takers??

7 people voted for Houston and 3 people even made posts in here about how they think they will win this division. Still waiting for any takers or is it all just talk?
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        7 people voted for Houston and 3 people even made posts in here about how they think they will win this division. Still waiting for any takers or is it all just LoveDoc's in here?
                        You'd think someone would step up huh Chado?

Comment

Working...
                        X