No announcement yet.

Poll: Do You Use "Twitter"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na..na..na..na..NO! And I don't Stutter either!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

The only networking site I have used so far is LinkedIn...have used it professionally only, not for social networking.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
        I dont have enough time in the the fucking day to twitter, facebook or myspace.

Im not interested. I dont care about what all the strokes I went to school with are doing and im sure they could give a rats ass about what im up to.

Not even your prom date? Maybe he still has the hots for you
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Not even your prom date? Maybe he still has the hots for you

Wow you jealous flare? Im sure if you lobby hard enough you and your boy mike can get that marriage certificate you seek.

You might be the first mixed gay couple there(maryland) but atleast he is the pres of the repub party

Comment

Wow you jealous flare? Im sure if you lobby hard enough you and your boy mike can get that marriage certificate you seek.

You might be the first mixed gay couple there(maryland) but atleast he is the pres of the repub party

Mike Steele is a good Man but I dont go that way, I could get into Halle Berry though

I heard Obama put out a restraining order on you for stalking him
            NBA is a joke

Comment

i only use facebook, which i actually like quite a bit. i think this Twitter thing is pretty fukin gay

Comment

Mike Steele is a good Man but I dont go that way, I could get into Halle Berry though

I heard Obama put out a restraining order on you for stalking him
                cmon flare if mike steele asks you to come run things for him you would in a heartbeat. And from the political battles weve had in the past I bet you would be qualified.

you have to change the direction of the party from the extremist(teabaggers with gun belts) to showing true non partisan americans questioning where their tax dollars are going.

There is a way for the rebups to rise and win again it just doesnt include rush limbaugh or glenn beck(he thought palin was a lock)

and p.s im not stalking obama,although I wouldnt mind one of the stimulus positions in d.c

Comment

cmon flare if mike steele asks you to come run things for him you would in a heartbeat. And from the political battles weve had in the past I bet you would be qualified.

you have to change the direction of the party from the extremist(teabaggers with gun belts) to showing true non partisan americans questioning where their tax dollars are going.

There is a way for the rebups to rise and win again it just doesnt include rush limbaugh or glenn beck(he thought palin was a lock)

and p.s im not stalking obama,although I wouldnt mind one of the stimulus positions in d.c

Actually MM, I want true outsiders to reform both parties...

These bastards that have spent lifetimes in congress and senate have bankrupted the country and it is from both sides. I think term limits are a start. Big government is the problem, they dont answer to anyone. Yeah you have your one vote but really does that mean much?

Now this "Twitter" culture is so tied up in thier little facebook worlds, they dont give a shit about what made this country great.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Dont twitter, didnt know what it was until Wayne started this thread.

I have recently started a facebook page, its ok, got in touch with some old highschool girlfriends and old buddies.

I spend way more time here than i do on facebook
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                      Dont twitter, didnt know what it was until Wayne started this thread.

I have recently started a facebook page, its ok, got in touch with some old highschool girlfriends and old buddies.

I spend way more time here than i do on facebook

Maybe you should start a Gaybook page
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

My wife uses Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. I refuse to visit any page she spends more than 5 seconds on at any given time. Hence NOWAY!!!

PK
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I used to but ever since that time the straw got stuck in my nostrel, I only smoke now
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Maybe you should start a Gaybook page
                            Maybe u should start a fistfuckbook

U helmet

Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Nope - got roped into a facebook page and look at it a few times a week.

Comment

I have never even been to MySpace or FaceBook. No interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X