Give us a Prediction on the score too!
    Baltimore (+6) @
    50.77%
    Pittsburgh (-6)
    49.23%

Ravens 16 Steelers 13
    NBA is a joke

Comment

I'll take my chances with the Ravens. Don't know how many times one team has beaten the same team 3 times in one year but it can't have happened too often. The Ravens offense has to step up this week. I will call it Ravens 24 - Steelers 20

Comment

Steelers 20 Ravens 13:

Comment

Pitt 17
          Balt 15

Comment

pitt-17

balt-13

Comment

Balty 13-10

Comment

2 best D's in football, but experience, home field etc, gotta go with the Steelers, also this is when the extra week off helps. 24-10

Comment

19-16 Balty
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

24 -7 Steelers

Flacco wakes up and realizes he is a rookie and so is his head coach. And of course the best Defense in the NFL will help them both realize they are in above their head
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Can't stand either team, but I don't see how you go against Steelers at home. Baltimore's offense has been terrible lately. It was embarrassing how poorly TN played and Balti still need a long FG late to win. 3 turnovers in the redzone and a ton of penalties (100+ yards), and TN still could have won it.

Pitt won't give Balti all the turnovers they have gotten, and Balti will not be able to move the ball at all on Pitt. I can see like a 20-9 type game for the Steelers. Only way I see Balti covering is with a defensive TD, which is certainly possible.

Comment

steelers 20-6
                        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Pitt 23-13

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            24 -7 Steelers

Flacco wakes up and realizes he is a rookie and so is his head coach. And of course the best Defense in the NFL will help them both realize they are in above their head

And you will wake up on Monday still in the fetal position after the Ravens take down your boys!
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Steelers 27-10.

Already shown twice they are the dominant team, what's going to change here?? Home field advantage, more experienced team, significantly better QB, coach, Offense and Defense. Oh yea, I forgot the Steelers are more rested and healthier, and its the fourth must win in a row for the Ravens. Big Ben will not give any gifts to Reed, will actually exploit him all day with double moves, and expose his reckless chances. It is always fun to watch poor RayRay continue to show he's lost two steps as people blow by him all day though.

Steelers easy in this one. Here comes trophy number 6!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X