Pick the Best Bet
    San Diego (+6) @
    48.00%
    Pittsburgh (-6)
    52.00%

love the steelers
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

This game is probably the toughest one on the board this weekend. I think the Steelers win but -6 a little more of a stretch. Also who is starting at QB here Rothlesburger or Leftwich? Steelers in a teaser most likely here....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Wild Card weekend was nice due to the fact that none of the 4games was affected by weather and you got a true indication of who the better team was. San Diego will probably get beat because the conditions in Pittsburgh will not allow the Chargers to play their game. Expecting 20 degree weather and possible snow showers which favors power football. I think all 4 home teams move on and we see rematches of a few weeks ago. Maybe my Chargers pull another shocker.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          This game is probably the toughest one on the board this weekend. I think the Steelers win but -6 a little more of a stretch. Also who is starting at QB here Rothlesburger or Leftwich? Steelers in a teaser most likely here....
          Ben Roethlisberger-QB- Steelers Jan. 5 - 1:35 pm et

Ben Roethlisberger (concussion) has been medically cleared and confirmed he will start next Sunday against San Diego.

Big Ben passed concussion tests and isn't expected to be limited in practice this week. NFL Network's Deion Sanders suggested Roethlisberger may be on a short leash in favor of Byron Leftwich if he struggles early, but that seems unlikely. Big Ben threw for 308 yards in his last meeting with the Bolts.

Comment

I know for a fact that Ben is going to be 100%. Has practiced this week and looked sharp. I have a relative who works at the stadium and he said that he never saw Ben work so hard as he did this week.

Comment

This will be a statement game for Rivers, as he is the only QB left in his draft that has not won the SB. Ben and Eli has done it already.

Comment

i wonder if the same crew of retards is reffing this game as the last time they played lmao
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                X