Clear All

• NFC: Eagles @ Giants

Pick the Best Bet
    Phil. (+4) @
    41.07%
    NYG (-4)
    58.93%

Now thats how its done!!!
    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Homer Pick Alert...Giants 20 - 17.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Giants cover.
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Giants -3 LARGE on a full point buy!!! Hopefully Eagles backers will push this line down more towards the FG so I wont have to buy any points to 3....love this one gonna be going big on it may just lay the juice on the ML and fuck it...Eagles arent beating the Giants at the Meadowlands again...especially not in the playoffs....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Eagles 24-20. Got ride the hot team. Eagles have been playing great since thanksgiving. It will be a tough game but I see them pulling it out.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
              Eagles 24-20. Got ride the hot team.
              This comment makes me laugh. The Eagles lost week 16 to the Skins. During their 'hot' stretch who have they beaten.

Arizona at home. We all know about Cards eastern time zone road games.

Giants was an impressive win. However, the Giants were coming off 7 straight wins vs. winning teams including back to back road victories. The Giants were due for a let down. Conversely, Eagles were playing for their season.

Home vs. Cleveland. Enough said

Eagles lost @ Wash. A Skins team that lost 6 of their last 8 games.

Week 17 they trounced Dallas. Dallas basically quit. We also know Cowboys/Romo's december record.

The better team wins and ******.

Giants

Comment

There D has given up less than 10 points since thanksgiving. They lost 1 game to the redskins. 5 out of 6 isnt bad. Giants lost 3 of 4. Including to the Eagles and Cowboys. The Giants are the better team but, the Eagles are on "laughable" roll. We will see what happens.
                2010: 23-12 +37.8
                2011: 4-0 + 20
                09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

giants will win
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

The Giants are the better team and they are at home with much time off.. New York all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                      This comment makes me laugh. The Eagles lost week 16 to the Skins. During their 'hot' stretch who have they beaten.

Arizona at home. We all know about Cards eastern time zone road games.

Giants was an impressive win. However, the Giants were coming off 7 straight wins vs. winning teams including back to back road victories. The Giants were due for a let down. Conversely, Eagles were playing for their season.

Home vs. Cleveland. Enough said

Eagles lost @ Wash. A Skins team that lost 6 of their last 8 games.

Week 17 they trounced Dallas. Dallas basically quit. We also know Cowboys/Romo's december record.

The better team wins and ******.

Giants
                      Your comments are laughable. I love how you make every excuse for the Eagles wins. Would it be that hard for you to say the better team won??? Dallas quit??? I guess the Eagles causing turnovers had nothing to do with it. NY due for a loss hahahahah. This Eagles defense has been awesome and that includes against the Redskins but I'm sure it has been because of their opponents, right?? I think both teams are pretty evenly matched and hope for a great game with an Eagles win. I do realize this is a good Giants team so really wouldn't be surprised either way.

Comment

eagles great dee..giants just great !
                        10 pt 3 team teaser..

eagles +14 1/2
                        under 49 1/2
                        sd +16 1/2

Comment

Working...
                        X