• CFB: Missouri @ Texas (Saturday)

Pick the Best Bet
    Missouri (+6.5) @
    52.78%
    Texas (-6.5)
    47.22%

Hook'em horns!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Texas big no let down for this team they wont have any problems this week.
      SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Mack Brown is 10-0 in the week following the OU/Texas game. Of course, he usually loses the OU game....still, I like Texas.

Comment

Comment

I know there are a lot of cappers, many of them better than me, who really like Mizzou tonight. Could someone summarize the arguments for the Tigers for me? I posted a few thoughts in the first two posts of my thread (Texas/Missouri) in support of my play on the Horns. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
              I know there are a lot of cappers, many of them better than me, who really like Mizzou tonight. Could someone summarize the arguments for the Tigers for me? I posted a few thoughts in the first two posts of my thread (Texas/Missouri) in support of my play on the Horns. Thanks.
              i'm guess'n a lot of people are look'n at a straight up win for Mizzoo! not so fast sweetcheeks, Texas is tha real McCoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E View Post
                i'm guess'n a lot of people are look'n at a straight up win for Mizzoo! not so fast sweetcheeks, Texas is tha real McCoy!
                I already hit the Horns -4 for 3 units, E. I think Texas is a lot better than Missouri and will take care of business in Austin. I think the Longhorn defense will be able to do to Chase Daniel what the Sooners D did in both their games against Missouri last year. I think that big defensive end for Texas is gonna open up a big can of whoopass and pour it all over Mr. Daniel. Of course, I could be wrong. If the Texas D doesn't get to Daniel, Macklin and those other talented Missouri receivers will probably hurt the Horns. I like Muschamp. I think he'll be able to come up with the right defensive schemes in this game.
                Last edited by garth; 10-18-2008, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Tigers straight up!!!
                  MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

If texas loses its a fluke

Comment

Working...
                    X