No announcement yet.

CFB: Oklahoma St @ Missouri (Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB: Oklahoma St @ Missouri (Saturday)

Pick the Best Bet and post a Total (opinion) if you have one.
    Okie St (+14) @
    56.25%
    Missouri (-14)
    43.75%

I think OSU can keep it within 2 TDs with their offense. I don't know what the total is but if it were under 70 I'd hit it.

Comment

missouri might have the best offense in college football just thier defense is suspect.not sure on the total dont see one listed but would play over if anywhere close to the mid 50's to mid 60's
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        missouri might have the best offense in college football just thier defense is suspect.not sure on the total dont see one listed but would play over if anywhere close to the mid 50's to mid 60's
        I agree. I just re-read my post and it was unclear. I meant I'd play the over if the total were under 70.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
          I agree. I just re-read my post and it was unclear. I meant I'd play the over if the total were under 70.
          The more and more I look at this game (remember that I'm a OSU homer!), I think the total will end up in the high 70's or even the 80's

Over will be the way I play this game
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Missouri's D isn't as bad as everyone is trying to make it out to be. They are the best all around team.

Comment

I don't know about the best all around team Bigs, but their D will stop Okie St a few more times than Okie St will them.

Mizzou 63-38

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill
                The more and more I look at this game (remember that I'm a OSU homer!), I think the total will end up in the high 70's or even the 80's

Over will be the way I play this game
                F'in total is set at 80!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  I don't know about the best all around team Bigs, but their D will stop Okie St a few more times than Okie St will them.

Mizzou 63-38
                  That's 101 points, KB...which is 21 over the posted total. I may play the fuckin over at 80. I do like the Pokes, however, to keep it under the number. I'm gonna say 55-45 Missouri.

Comment

This will be a hell of a game

Comment

Missouri will win the game but it'll be closer than the 14 that they're laying!

Comment

Poke Choke at it's finest tonight boys. Mizzou lays the wood!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X